• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Insert Generic Introduction Thread Title Here-

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2012
    Hi all!

My name is leetboi68 and I am new to Poke'community. I used to come on here a long while ago, but now I forget my username and password. :'(

I have decided to come back again because currently me and my friend are competing in the Nuzlocke challenge, so I figured I might get some useful hints here. Also, I enjoy playing hacked ROMs and just discussing Pokemon in general.

I don't really have a favorite Pokemon, because there are so many bossaru Pokemon out there, but I guess I should include a few of my favorites in here: Lugia/Ho-Oh
    Alakazam
    Aggron
    Gyrados
    Mew
    Lation/Latias
    Jirachi
    Manaphy
    Weather Trio

Not much else to say; I'm looking forward to meeting you all on the forums! ^-^

Years
  • Hey there and welcome (back?) to PC! Suck that you forgot your password.. but its nice to see you join back! I acutally was going to start a nuzzlock challenge with my friends but i never did join in. It look challenging enough and it seemed interesting to try at the time. Check that challenge out in the forums and you'll see plenty of hints and such. There's a lot of Roms here at PC so check out the emulation page and youll have plenty to choose from. :P Also nice list of favourites, i like a few of those there including Lugia, Mew, Latias, and Jirachi. Also to be honest that wasnt a Generic Introduction at all.. you did pretty good. :P Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope your challenge goes well, and hope to see you around! :)

Back