• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, I'm new here!

SilverHoopla

Weak against Normal-Types
Years
  • Hey, everyone! I've been playing Pokemon for almost 20 years and have only just decided to join an internet forum based around it.

To introduce myself, I'm a guy from the UK who plays a lot of retro games.
    My all-time favourite game is Silver and one of my favourite new Pokemon is Hoopa.
    I thought it would be funny to make my username a Spongebob reference by adding an 'L'. :P

I hope to become a valuable and friendly member of the community!

Years
  • Glad you've decided to join, welcome to PC! Pokemon Silver is a pretty good game, have you been playing them recently since they came out on the Virtual Console again? Also nice name, I get the joke haha. I hope you enjoy yourself here! :)

latest

Last edited:

SilverHoopla

Weak against Normal-Types
    Years
  • Glad you've decided to join, welcome to PC! Pokemon Silver is a pretty good game, have you been playing them recently since they came out on the Virtual Console again? Also nice name, I get the joke haha. I hope you enjoy yourself here! :)

Thanks ! Yep, I bought Silver a few days ago. I've also got Blue! ^^

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, enjoy your stay, tip your waiters!

Just kidding. PC is a good place for discussion and almost everyone is friendly enough to answer any questions you might have.

Back