• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shadow and Drago's Market for Breeding and Trading!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_Link

OP ORAS Master
Years
Lol, anything more would be a disproportionate trade mate, don't you agree? Apart from Chikorita which is a bit hard to get, what would you like that's of equal value?

Edit: I've got my hands on a Chikorita. It was tough as hell to get -- what natures do you have for Porygon?

I'm really sorry, but Drago0202 (my co) donated a Chikorita to me :( I can get any nature for Porygon and 5 IVs for Porygon as well. So is there anything else you have? I have all X specific Pokemon...

Shadow_Link

OP ORAS Master
Years
That's the issue though -- I'm not sure what you're interested in :/ It would save me time if you could list some of your needs that's of equal value to what I want.

I don't exactly NEED any Pokemon other than some legendaries or shinies or hidden abilities. Any of the above would interest me, if you have them...

Shadow_Link

OP ORAS Master
Years
I have them and that's what I meant originally by anything more being a disproportionate trade -- aside from pokemon I've bred and random ones I've caught, I only have legendaries. However, that would mean I'd want a Porygon with 2 IVs in Sp atk and Speed.

I could get you a 5IV Porygon if you like?

Shadow_Link

OP ORAS Master
Years
Today, we updated the Shop Again and added a Trophy Case! Be sure to check out the Gyarados in there, TRUTH! She has 15 ribbons including the Royal Ribbon and the Gorgeous Royal Ribbon!

~Shadow

Years
Hey there! I'm interested in your shiny Hawlucha, Yveltal, and Dexoys. Shadow and I have done one trade and we're about to do another. So fell free to take a look at my shop to see if I have three Pokemon that would interest you enough to trade for these. Any shinies and legendaries will be clones and it might take me a couple days to clone them, just a heads up.

Shadow_Link

OP ORAS Master
Years
Hey there! I'm interested in your shiny Hawlucha, Yveltal, and Dexoys. Shadow and I have done one trade and we're about to do another. So fell free to take a look at my shop to see if I have three Pokemon that would interest you enough to trade for these. Any shinies and legendaries will be clones and it might take me a couple days to clone them, just a heads up.

Yep, it's me. And I will check, just gotta clone my Pokes as well. I can only trade these next week as I only have time to clone the Zorua you wanted. Thanks!

~Shadow

Years
Yep, it's me. And I will check, just gotta clone my Pokes as well. I can only trade these next week as I only have time to clone the Zorua you wanted. Thanks!

~Shadow

That's fine! I'm a busy bee with preparing to move next Thursday so take all the time you need. :)

Years
Actually, I can't clone right now, so I have a favor to ask. Can you clone my Zorua for me and trade me the clone back?

It might be a couple days until I'm able to find the time to do cloning, but sure, I can do that! Hold onto the Zorua for now and when I'm able to clone, I'll get it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back