• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters
Years
Can i get that alakazam now? and the one you want me to ev train. i have a battle scheduled in like... heh 3 minutes. i think i can take him with the sweeper ive been using, but... without my kyogre im not sure. that alakazam would seal the deal. i can have your poke ev'd by tomorrow, and ill be ready to ev another (if you want). 2 a week is fair i suppose.

Years
Can i get that alakazam now? and the one you want me to ev train. i have a battle scheduled in like... heh 3 minutes. i think i can take him with the sweeper ive been using, but... without my kyogre im not sure. that alakazam would seal the deal. i can have your poke ev'd by tomorrow, and ill be ready to ev another (if you want). 2 a week is fair i suppose.

yeah thats fine. ok ill send over snorunt along with zam. is your fc in your trainer card? mine is the SS one in my siggy. and whatever works. :) 2 a week if you have time i dont wanna burden you with too much to do

Years
going on now, ignore the two filler pieces of crap i send over =P lets hurry, while i battle you can type the exact evs you want him to have. expect him to have pokerus when you get him back

Years
I'm very much interested in your shiny milotic, shiny bellossom, and shiny ampharos.

i can offer almost anything in my shop. pm if you want or you can respond to this request on here, if you arent interested in anything in my shop and you are looking for something in particular let me know and i can see what i can do otherwise sorry for wasting your time.
My shop is on the first page it is called pakos super store.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2015
hey live_wire i just got a perfect IV jap ditto, i accidently cloned it, can i bum it off on you?

Years
Last edited:
Years
I'm very much interested in your shiny milotic, shiny bellossom, and shiny ampharos.

i can offer almost anything in my shop. pm if you want or you can respond to this request on here, if you arent interested in anything in my shop and you are looking for something in particular let me know and i can see what i can do otherwise sorry for wasting your time.
My shop is on the first page it is called pakos super store.

ok let me go have a look real quick. ^_^

bbbbbbbuuuuuummmmmmpppppp

Back