• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Trick House

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • The Trick House is a House on Route 110 that has many puzzles to it for the player. There is eight of them in the original games, and six in the remakes. Each puzzle increases in difficulty. Certain puzzles require the use of HMs to continue. Upon completing the Trick House, you get a tent for your secret Base.

Did you ever do the Trick House? Which puzzle did you find the hardest? Would you like to see something similar return in the future?

Years
  • I actually just finished the Trick House in Omega Ruby. I enjoyed it, I really like these sort of side mini-games/quests. I didn't like the 6th puzzle though, the spin arrow tiles, they're extremely annoying especially considering you couldn't see where they lead. I was fed up with them so I just watched a walkthrough on how to get through it. Lol.

Back