• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New and interested in online battles...

Stealth2805

Stealth2805
Years
  • Hi Everyone!

New here, not so new to Pokemon, been playing the video games for years. I've always just kinda played through the games and not much else, always been into wonder trades but now I'm interested in maybe getting into online battles. Problem is I'm a complete noob to that stuff, I know things like EV's and natures are important but don't actually know anything about what they are.

So any advice on how to start or if you know any links to guides or walkthroughs to starting then that would be amazing!!

Currently playing Pokemon Sun mainly, not sure if that makes a difference or not...😅

Thanks in advance!! 😀

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi Stealth! Welcome to the forums. If you're looking to get into competitive battling definitely check out the Competitive Pokemon section! They've got plenty of resources to teach you about battling and you can ask lots of questions about teams, strategy, and everything else. And when you feel like it, please visit the Battle Server! :) Hope this helps!

Back