• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Luminous

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2016
    Hello everyone, Nikki Kaji here! Not too long ago, around the beginning of June, I started working on what is now officially named Pokemon Luminous.

Pokemon Luminous is a game that takes place in the Zoiros region, which is based off of the real country of Mexico. You, your mother, and your father have been moving from region to region due to "job issues", but finally decide to settle in this region after your mom is given a job there. Your mom becomes very distant from you because of her new job, but she hopes that you will forgive her absences by receiving your first Pokemon from the new Pokemon Professor of the region, Noemi Dahlia, since you are now old enough to have one.

Professor Dahlia actually inherited the Pokemon Professor role from her father, Santiago Dahlia. She mostly likes to study Pokemon typings, and her favorite typing is the newly discovered light-type. She gives the player and their rival one of the three starting Pokemon (Rivird, Flamatos, or Twiggles) as well as a Pokedex so that they can discover all of the new Pokemon and record it.

The player's original plan was simple: Catch and train Pokemon, battle with them, conquer the 8 gyms of Zoiros and become a Pokemon Master. However, along the way, an evil team comes into play, threatening to use the legendary Pokemon and their power to take over. There are new twists around every corner as you not only gain friends, but make enemies as well.

Features:
    Takes place in a new region will 60+ new Pokemon and evolutions
    Will include lots of new mega evolutions
    Interesting story plot with twists in the making
    New Light-type
    Some Pokemon will get new movesets, stat changes, and evolutions
    Shiny Pokemon will be in the game

So, that's my summery! Currently, I have a small group working on the game, and could use lots of help. If you might be interested in helping, you can PM me or add my Skype @ NikkiKaji123 and I can give you more details. I hope you guys look forward to the development of Pokemon Luminous ^.^

Attachments

• Lovely Lady Trainer.png
      Lovely Lady Trainer.png
      78.2 KB · Views: 1
    • mega lilligant final alt.png
      mega lilligant final alt.png
      2.6 KB · Views: 1
    • Pokemon Luminous Starters.jpg
      Pokemon Luminous Starters.jpg
      62.1 KB · Views: 9
    Back