• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] LF: Shiny Jirachi FT: Events, Shinys, HAs and Rare Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.

RogueZero0

Game Programmer (Student)
Years
  • So, I have been looking for a shiny Jirachi. The priority was for a Christmas Wristband one, because I like the meaning behind the event a lot, but it seems the event was quite rare, so i'm now looking for any other one.
    As for the nature, Adamant, Careful or Jolly would be preferred, but again, I would take any one really. Also, I don't mind clones or doing 2 for 1 trades.
    As for what I can offer:

Events and Legendaries
    (No proof, unless when stated from my game, but all the information on them were checked by me on the serebii database and they all match with no dates from powersaves. Any problems and I'll give the trade back.)

Shiny Genesect Hasty 6iv (Japanese Mewtwo Awakens Movie Event)
    Jirachi Lonely 3iv (French Pokemon 20th Annyversary)
    Victiny Hasty 3iv (American Pokemon 20th Annyversary)
    Volcanion Serious 3iv (Japanese Volcanion & The Ingenious Magearna Prebooking)
    Meloetta Quirky 3iv (American Pokemon 20th Annyversary)
    Celebi Lonely no ivs (Due to older Japan Movie Event)
    Any legendary (save for Latias and Kyogre, from my game)

Shinys
    Magikarp Jolly (OrAs from my game)
    Altaria (SuMo from my game)
    Kakuna (SuMo from my game)
    Houndoom (Trade SuMo)
    Zangoose (Trade SuMo)
    Gigalith (Trade SuMo)

HA
    snivy (pokeball in OrAs, Friend Ball in SuMo)
    gible (pokeball in OrAs, Heavy Ball, fast ball and dream ball in SuMo)
    dratini (pokeball)

Other special balls
    ralts (Moon ball and love ball in SuMo)
    Scyther (Friend ball and Level ball in SuMo)
    Eevee (Moon ball, Level ball and Love ball in SuMo)
    Feebas (Lure ball and Love ball in SuMo)
    Magikarp (Lure ball in SuMo)
    Absol (Moon Ball in SuMo)
    Vulpix (Moon Ball in SuMo)
    Tentacruel (Lure ball in SuMo)
    Bronzor (Heavy ball in SuMo)
    Riolu (heavy ball in SuMo)

I can also breed all of the Ha and special ball ones for 5/6iv. Depending on the combination, I can pass the special ball to other pokemons, just need to know if they are breeding compatible, and mostly only on SuMo. This can take some time.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Actually I would love the wristband one :)
    What are you interested in?

Are you okay doing a 2:1 for it? I own all of the events you have, but I would be interested in your Shiny Magikarp and Altaria (caught/bred by you if I understand correctly?)

RogueZero0

Years
  • Yes, 2 for 1, but I'm really sorry, I confused the magikarp one... I chain fished 2, but traded for event pokes. The shiny one I have was from a trade. Japanese, ID 38911, Jolly, with no perfect IVs. The other ones are correct. I could go and chain fish another one if that's the case, but it could take a while, if you don't mind. Again, sorry, my mistake...

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Yes, 2 for 1, but I'm really sorry, I confused the magikarp one... I chain fished 2, but traded for event pokes. The shiny one I have was from a trade. Japanese, ID 38911, Jolly, with no perfect IVs. The other ones are correct. I could go and chain fish another one if that's the case, but it could take a while, if you don't mind. Again, sorry, my mistake...
    Aw that's too bad, I only trade Shinies from the OT directly :( I don't mind waiting but I certainly do not want you to go out of your way for it. You don't own any other Shinies? I really don't want to be a bother lol

RogueZero0

Years
  • Really, it's no bother at all. Actually, I have a shiny modest ralts in a heal ball that I dex chained in Oras myself too. But if you already have it I can chain the magikarp, since it was most chain fishing that got me all the events I have :p

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Really, it's no bother at all. Actually, I have a shiny modest ralts in a heal ball that I dex chained in Oras myself too. But if you already have it I can chain the magikarp, since it was most chain fishing that got me all the events I have :p

I actually don't have a Shiny Ralts yet! :P Is it Male or Female? I'd be interested in it either way

RogueZero0

Years
  • It's female, I chained it a lot, since I love Gardevoir, and even use one in my team :D
    So, the shiny ralts and the shiny ralts? I have named the altaria Goldaria already, and since I passed it to Moon I can't rename it or trade back, but if you want I can name the ralts something if you would like :p

Ops, shiny altaria and shiny ralts :p

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    It's female, I chained it a lot, since I love Gardevoir, and even use one in my team :D
    So, the shiny ralts and the shiny ralts? I have named the altaria Goldaria already, and since I passed it to Moon I can't rename it or trade back, but if you want I can name the ralts something if you would like :p

Ops, shiny altaria and shiny ralts :p

I can't think of a good name for a future Gardevoir, surprise me? :P I can head to FP now if you're ready to trade ^-^

Also; you can edit your previous post, by clicking "Edit" at the right bottom corner of your comment. Double Posting is prohibited on most of the forums, including here in the Trade Corner, so be careful with that :P I merged a lot of your posts already so just a heads up ^-^

RogueZero0

Years
  • Let me just get them ready and pass the ralts to moon and I'll be ready :)
    And sorry, I'll pay more attention, won't happen again.
    Ok, I named her Luna, because of her color. I'll be on the plaza with the OT Rogue.

Last edited:

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Let me just get them ready and pass the ralts to moon and I'll be ready :)
    And sorry, I'll pay more attention, won't happen again.

Alright, I'll wait in FP for you :3 Request me when you can ^-^

Edit: Thank you so much! ^-^

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back