• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN VI] LF: A male Spritzee catched with a luxury ball!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claire Lilly

~Professional Vulpix Breeder/Trainer~
Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2019
    Hello! I really would like to get a male Spritzee (without a nickname, low level, between level 10 and 20, if possible) catched with a luxury ball on my Pokemon: X' game. I would trade a female Swirlix catched with the same ball against it, if needed.

Last edited:

Claire Lilly

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2019
    It would be my pleasure to help you. You want him in the luxury ball, is that right? Also do you want any particular nature?
    Yes, I want him catched in a luxury ball. But I don't really have a particular nature in mind. But if you can catch one with a well balanced nature it would be quite good.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Okay then, do you want me to give it a sachet to hold so that he will evolve into Aromatisse or do you only want Spritzee?

Let us arrange a time that will be good for us to trade :)
    My friend code is 2939-2127-7148

Claire Lilly

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2019
    Oh no, please don't give him one. At the moment I only want a Spritzee. I will now catch a Swirlix for you (I hope you don't mind, that I have the german edition, so the name of Swirlix will probably stay in german).
    Arranging a time... When do you have the time for a trade? I'm pretty free at the moment, only not this evening.

Here is my friend code: 5387 - 1975 - 2651 (I've already registered yours.)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Oh no, please don't give him one. At the moment I only want a Spritzee. I will now catch a Swirlix for you (I hope you don't mind, that I have the german edition, so the name of Swirlix will probably stay in german).
    Arranging a time... When do you have the time for a trade? I'm pretty free at the moment, only not this evening.

Here is my friend code: 5387 - 1975 - 2651 (I've already registered yours.)

Okay, then no sachet. He will just be cute Spritzee :)

If you are still free then I can trade you now from my Pokemon Y. I am entering your friend code at this moment.

German name is fine. I have a US edition so the name may stay in English, I am not sure. I hope that this is also okay. I will look for you online now. Spritzee has modest nature to help you with special attack. He is a boy, and in a luxury ball at level 14.

Claire Lilly

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2019

If you are still free then I can trade you now from my Pokemon Y. I am entering your friend code at this moment.

German name is fine. I have a US edition so the name may stay in English, I am not sure. I hope that this is also okay. I will look for you online now. Spritzee has modest nature to help you with special attack. He is a boy, and in a luxury ball at level 14.
    That's totally fine with me.
    Sorry, but can we trade tomorrow? I had a bit to do today. Since I don't know in which timezone you exactly live, I can't really compare it to mine atm, but I'm avaible tomorrow around 21 to 23 o'clock at my place (german timezone), at this time I'm definitely at home. (Sorry for giving you this job, actually this is my first trade via friend code, I previously traded only with local friends).

Last edited:

Claire Lilly

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2019

Although it's very sudden, previously I already asked my sister for a Spritzee, but she never wanted to meet with my special request (catched with a luxury ball). Now she suddenly agreed to it. So I got my Spritzee now.
    I'm totally sorry now, that you made such an effort to catch one for me... I would also trade another Swirlix for your Spritzee, but somehow we both just seem to miss our online times. I looked now three hours for you (lol).

Last edited:
    Years
  • It is perfectly fine. I'm glad that you have a Spritzee now, no need to make this trade with me for Swirlix. I can save this Spritzee for the next person who comes by and needs it. Don't worry, I am sure that I can find him a home :)
    Enjoy your Pokemon!! We still were able to exchange friend codes and meet eachother so it was still good ^_^ Perhaps one day in the future we will trade for different Pokemon then.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back