• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Mega Evolution in Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Do you think there will be new Mega forms?

• Yes

Votes: 232 93.5%
  • No

Votes: 16 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
  • I wonder if Rayquaza will get a Mega Evolution if those new forms of the other two are Megas. Maybe we'll need both Mega stones to get one of Rayquaza?

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • New Stones can be patched into the Carts, ala We are all playing Version 1.2 after the patch. But then why were Latios Megas in the game data at all? (Just in case? Or from an older version of the game before Online Patches were a feature?)

I Think the WHOLE POINT of the Mega-Blaziken Event was to tease us about Hoenn Remakes, and that All Starters will Mega-Evolve.

I think Classic Gen3 Pokemon are ripe for Megas: Absol, Aggron, Mawile, Oh Yeah...

The Must be adding Starters, and if they add those, then any number of new Mega can happen. More incentive to buy. (From GF's point of view.)

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    Sableye should get a cross-gen evo or a mega evolution, or else it would discriminate it from Mawile. Still, I'd really like to see Altaria get a mega evolution, along with Huntail and Gorebyss. That would be good.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
  • I'm sure there will be more Megas. I don't want there to be but I know there will be.
    If so, I hope they keep it as a minor thing.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • It's kinda obvious we will be getting Mega Groudon and Mega Kyogre (most probs the design is in the box art), as well as Mega Swampert and Mega Sceptile to combat the uber Mega Blaziken.

But, in other cases, it is possible we will be getting a Mega Rayquaza, since the two will get one, Mega Sableye, coz we got Mega Mawile, which is the version counterpart, and Mega Milotic since Gyarados and Milotic are somehow alike.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
    Years
  • I highly believe Mega-Latios & Mega-Latias will be available in these games. They were both originally from Hoenn, and it just makes perfect sense for players to be able to obtain their stones in these games.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I bet Blaziken will have 2 megevolution like charizard .
    -Mega Blaziken Omega (current)
    -Mega Blaziken Alpha (New)
    but I love if all Hoenn starter has 2 mega evolution .

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
  • I have no life.

Gosh darn it, there used to be a thread that talked about the legendaries on the box about whether or not they're just looking pretty, if they're megas or what. So I'm posting this here. Spoiliering it for safety~

Spoiler:

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    If the other starters don't get mega evos than everyone will just pick Blaziken too sweep through everything lol

Years
  • New Stones can be patched into the Carts, ala We are all playing Version 1.2 after the patch. But then why were Latios Megas in the game data at all? (Just in case? Or from an older version of the game before Online Patches were a feature?)

I Think the WHOLE POINT of the Mega-Blaziken Event was to tease us about Hoenn Remakes, and that All Starters will Mega-Evolve.

I think Classic Gen3 Pokemon are ripe for Megas: Absol, Aggron, Mawile, Oh Yeah...

The Must be adding Starters, and if they add those, then any number of new Mega can happen. More incentive to buy. (From GF's point of view.)
    I wonder if the Mega Latis we have seen are even the final result...there are those who think they aren't complete yet. Perhaps a patch will change that if that's so.
    Or perhaps the Latis were a tease for remakes too xD

I hope that we don't get the Mega ring or Mega inducing item until later down the road so that the story for the beginning will be like the originals for the most part. Unless of course they give Megas to the gym leaders than I'm good with Megas early on...

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    I bet Blaziken will have 2 megevolution like charizard .
    -Mega Blaziken Omega (current)
    -Mega Blaziken Alpha (New)
    but I love if all Hoenn starter has 2 mega evolution .

I wouldn't be surprised if they did that. The other starters will probably have their own (one) Mega-evolution.

I'd like to see Mega-evolutions for:
    Breloom,
    Wailord,
    Sableye,
    Crawdaunt,
    Metagross,
    Latias &
    Latios.

Years
  • Or they could end up giving Sceptile and Swampert two to make up for their late release also for Charizard having two while it's grass and water counterparts got one...

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2016
    GUYS I WOULD BE HYPED BUT THEY WANT TO DELETE POKEMON OMEGA FOR POKEMON RUBY OMEGA THATS JUST STUPID PLEASE DONT BUY IT D:

sky_queen3

Mimikyu is cute :3
    Years
  • This was the list of trade marks of mega evolutions back in the days of X/Y speculation.
    http://summary.fc2.com/summary.php?summary_cd=171900

We got most of them, but the ones we are notably missing out of the High Priority list are:
    tumblr_mwl77pQh4E1r8sc3ro1_400.png

Mega Plusle and Minun?!?! Jynx too? :D (Makes up for her not having a 2nd Evo...)

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    I hope the other 2 starters from gen 3 will get their megas. Also I want for a while a Ghost/Fairy Mega evolution for Mismagius. Also Mega Milotic Being Dragon/Fairy or Water/Fairy.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • Gym Leaders Should have Megas, each of the Elite 4 at least.

Maybe we collect a few Mega Stones durring the game, but don't learn how to use them until later. (like Pokemon Origins, set during an older game, but with megas added in.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back