• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nice to meet you, I'm Mythral

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythral Force

Content Creator on Youtube | Poketuber
Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2019
    Sup, Mythral here, I'm a Poketuber/Nintendo tuber/Anime Otaku, come check me out. Got new videos every week! Look forward to Pokemon games, top 5's, Splatoon 2, Kingdom Hearts and much much more that i'll be doing in the future (yes that includes anime games and stuff). I Upload 3 times a week (Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday). If you like what you see then join the Mythral Force and subscribe, and if you don't... then subscribe anyways! Jaana!

If you want to find me on youtube then you need to type in Mythral Force on the search for it to show up

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    Sup, Mythral here, I'm a Poketuber/Nintendo tuber/Anime Otaku, come check me out. Got new videos every week! Look forward to Pokemon games, top 5's, Splatoon 2, Kingdom Hearts and much much more that i'll be doing in the future (yes that includes anime games and stuff). I Upload 3 times a week (Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday). If you like what you see then join the Mythral Force and subscribe, and if you don't... then subscribe anyways! Jaana!

If you want to find me on youtube then you need to type in Mythral Force on the search for it to show up

Sorry this section is not for advertising and it's prohibited to advertise in this forum. You should put it in your signature so other people can see it everytime you post around. Feel free to make another introduction thread :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back