• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MMORPG suggestions

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    Wow, what is up with this MMORPG explosion all of the sudden? Anyways, I would help you, but I don't know too much about inuyasha.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    What about Kagome dies and Inuyasha travels around to try and resurrect her or
    something? (could be kikyou instead) Inuyasha upgrading that sword of his, etc
    along the way! Just a thought.

Years
  • DMMP said:
    Wow, what is up with this MMORPG explosion all of the sudden? Anyways, I would help you, but I don't know too much about inuyasha.
    Explosion? There is one... Possibly two..
    I have never even heard of that show or game or whatever.. Something anime and japanese I take it?
    Hmm.. This sounds a bit interesting, tell us if you decide to go through with it, Latioscatcher.

Back