• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1/16 - COTD - Metagross* (EX: Delta Species)

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
Years
  • 113.jpg

Thanks to Water Pokemon Master from www.pokebeach.com for the scan.

Rate & Review.

Alex The Great Master

Zeophyte in Eternal Exile
    Years
  • This card is way too overpriced. There are much better cards that discard Energy cards to Defending Pokemon, and five Energies, three of them Special ones, is insane for only 50 damage. Worst card EVER. 2/10. I don't rate it with a zero because of the first attack

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Hmm...this one is clearly intended to be a last-resort, at which point (assuming you play with five or six prizes) you'd be able to charge up for Hyper Beam in a single turn. However, I have to agree...90 HP and 50 damage on a stage 2 evolution card? That's just not going to cut it, especially when you have to flip a coin for the discarding. Meh, I can understand the concept but it doesn't look funtional...3/10.

butterFlyFree

Fields of green
    Years
  • Well first attack is good
    But second asks to many energy cards and if he dies you lost
    them. It is not worth it

3/10

Back