• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2007
    Hey anyone wanna battle, but it'll be like this

Sleep clause
    No Ubers
    6-6
    level 100

Last edited:

Yoshistar64

Kanrinin-saaannnnnn!!!
    Years
  • Since you're still on and I have nothing else to do, I'll battle you. FC in sig, and my name is Tom. My Arceus isn't hacked. Hope I can actually beat you...

Nightofshadow

Just isn't good enough yet....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    You DO know that he is my roomate right? And i played you yesterday with your arceus and you LOST <_<. Why would you even do that? First off arceus Isnt even released here yet so how would it be legit? Lets be real here. I had some respect for you until you pulled that nonsense yesterday.

Yoshistar64

Kanrinin-saaannnnnn!!!
    Years
  • Umm... person, Someone traded from Japan and a friend got it somehow. So don't accuse people so fast. I had respect for you until that post right there.

Oh yes, I'm not saying that your Raikou is hacked or anything, but how did you get it?

What happened? "a communication error has occured!" I promise that my Arceus isn't hacked or that I disconnected. Only sore losers disconnect and produce hacked Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2007
    what happened? That was very very odd... >.> btw that Raikou was mine, that he is using. I traded it to him.

SUmmit I'll play you.

Yoshistar64

Kanrinin-saaannnnnn!!!
    Years
  • Sorry if I'm offtopic, but how do you get a Raikou from Emerald? I wanna get one!

NightofShadow- I don't wanna start a fight, but I just got it off someone. Okay, suggestion from Aya only: should I use Cresselia in Wi-fi battles, or stick with my loyal Arceus? I'm telling you, I just traded with someone. I don't lie.

Nightofshadow

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    Its fine. I would suggest using cresselia as she is a really good special wall( and she isnt uber) If you need a moveset post in the movelists and teams section and i will help you there OR pm me.

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2007
    DB thanks for the battle, I lost but oh well. Blissey is annoying.... that'll teach me to the use girl trainer...... what thats supposed to mean.

Nightofshadow

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    Why do you want to battle me? My girlfriend is playing right now anyway so i cannot play.

DBsummit

Banned
    Years
  • Why not? Why does anyone want to battle? I like having fun battles against challenging people.

You'll probably win anyway, haha, I don't have a dugtrio yet.

Ah whatever then, some other time...that'll give me time to think of who to replace.

Nightofshadow

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    Im not really good<_< I just get lucky :V Anyway, I already added you from before. My girlfriend is playing battles right now(shes learning how to play) So i dont know when ill be up for matches again

Back