• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] HP bar

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2020
    Does anyone know if it is possible to change the thickness of the healthbar?

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
    Years
  • Just change it usin Photoshop or Paint.net (to keep the transparency). However if you want a custom hp bar you need to edit the codes too (position into the screen i.e.).

Also, to check what code is to HP Bar just search it usin CTRL+SHIFT+F.

The 'PokeBattle_SceneConstants' and 'PokeBattle_Scene' will be your allies to change hp bar positions, etc.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2020
    I've been looking the code and theres an option to change the helthbar width but not the thickness, is there a way to change it?

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
    Years
  • Like i said, Just change the picture (Pictures>Battle Folder) usin Photoshop or Paint.net (to keep the transparency) and after you must to change their 'x', to left (-) and right(+) and 'y', to up(-) and down(+) positions.

Back