• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] FT: Timid Snow Warning Vulpix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Do you have any females available? Can trade you a shiny Magicarp if you'd like. Its a neutral nature with no egg moves.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I'd greatly appreciate a female Vulpix if you still are giving any away

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    I would also love a Vulpix of what you're describing, it's my favorite poke this gen :)
    FC is 2380 3270 7694
    Thanks!

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    Thanks for the Sandshrew.

I will giveaway a Vulpix to anyone who is in need of one. They will likely all be 31/x/31/31/31/31, and they have Moonblast as an Egg move. Will probably just give away as many as I manage to breed before I hit my shiny. Unfortunately they're all in ultra balls because I wasn't really thinking when I caught it.

hi , you haven't responded to me for a while but if you still have a spare alolan vulpix , would you want to trade it for dhelmise , i've been breeding it for a while and i got a lot of different natures , name your nature if you are interested

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back