• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Xena_

Warrior Princess
Years
  • Hi! Apparently I made an account 2 years ago. But now I decided to start up an art request shop here.

I am currently behind on the last 2 generations of Pokemon unfortunately, but when I find my 3DS I will definitely be completing them! (3DS pls come back to me :pink_cry:)

Are there many Aussies around?

Years
  • Hi Xena! Nice to see you get involved with the community once more. I have checked out your shop, and that art is very nice, I'm sure it'll draw in potential requests! I do hope you find your 3DS soon, Gen 6 & 7 have some really good games (and the upcoming USUM, do you have any thoughts on those?). To my knowledge, our forum does have a fair amount of Australians since this forum is English speaking. Anyways, welcome back, and I hope you have a great time here! ^_^

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    If you haven't played Gen 6 and 7 yet, then I'm REAALLY excited for you! Personally was a big fan of 6 ^^

Anyways, welcome!!

Xena_

Warrior Princess
    Years
  • Thanks guys! I played a decent amount of Y version but I pretty much forgot everything that happened. And in Sun version I didn't get past the lengthy cutscenes in the start before I lost my DS. I am really itching to play them now, I think I'll turn my room upside down today searching for it :D

Back