• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] LF: Lycanroc US code. FT: Several Poke

Status
Not open for further replies.

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    I'm looking for US Lycanroc code. I don't have much on moon yet but I have some poke on gwn6. Let me know what you're looking for.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    I just so happen to have an extra serial code for Lycanroc! I picked up a third just in case something like this happened!

What do you have for trade? I'm literally at the moment ONLY looking for pokemon in normal pokeballs. Ideally a Mareanie (so if you can get one of those, I'll give you not only the serial code, but a Bold regenerator Mareanie in a Beast Ball with all it's egg moves) I don't need anything fancy, just a regular plain old mareanie in a normal pokeball. That's it.

If you don't have that, I'm also looking for any colour of Minior (other than red or blue as I have those) in a regular pokeball, or a Comfey or a Pyukumuku, also in a pokeball.

Literally need nothing special about them, no HA, no egg moves, no IVs, nothing, just a plain ordinary pokeball and that's it. Do you have any of those by any chance?

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    I just so happen to have an extra serial code for Lycanroc! I picked up a third just in case something like this happened!

What do you have for trade? I'm literally at the moment ONLY looking for pokemon in normal pokeballs. Ideally a Mareanie (so if you can get one of those, I'll give you not only the serial code, but a Bold regenerator Mareanie in a Beast Ball with all it's egg moves) I don't need anything fancy, just a regular plain old mareanie in a normal pokeball. That's it.

If you don't have that, I'm also looking for any colour of Minior (other than red or blue as I have those) in a regular pokeball, or a Comfey or a Pyukumuku, also in a pokeball.

Literally need nothing special about them, no HA, no egg moves, no IVs, nothing, just a plain ordinary pokeball and that's it. Do you have any of those by any chance?

i'm near lush jungle on moon. Let me try and catch a comfey for you :)

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017

I have a comfey in a pokeball for you.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    How about 12 hours from now? Do you happen to have the WCSK17 Mew or any of the evee evolution events?

Nope sorry, I will be at work then. I am free fro 4:30pm onward (Toronto/New York time zone) does that work for you? and nope, don't have any of those events

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    Nope sorry, I will be at work then. I am free fro 4:30pm onward (Toronto/New York time zone) does that work for you? and nope, don't have any of those events

I'll catch you online around that time then.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back