• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What happened to Lucy? (Pokemon Youtuber)

Zarude

Self-Certified Comma Abuser
Years
  • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC78s2wjVMu0I_Kw3aPJwDCA
    There is this channel named Lucy and she does Pokemon animations.
    Alot of her content is stuff with Eeveelutions.
    I really like her content, because it is funny and I think she draws good.
    But one day, she just disappeared.

This was her last video she posted. (2 years ago)
    What happened to her?

Lucy, you are most likely not reading this, but if you are, please come back : (

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC78s2wjVMu0I_Kw3aPJwDCA
    There is this channel named Lucy and she does Pokemon animations.
    Alot of her content is stuff with Eeveelutions.
    I really like her content, because it is funny and I think she draws good.
    But one day, she just disappeared.

This was her last video she posted. (2 years ago)
    What happened to her?

Lucy, you are most likely not reading this, but if you are, please come back : (

I fixed your Youtube link :). Just put youtube tags around the part of the url link after the "=" or what I have in the quote above.

As for why she's no longer around, I have no clue. People could just have real life hit them in the face but it also could be due to Youtube cracking down on Poketubers. Lots of channels have just gone silent or disappeared altogether from it too. Some are still running but not after considerable appeals to keep the lights on as they say. One Poketuber I follow still has several videos blocked despite the fact he heavily edits them. His reaction video to Serena's kiss is one such video but apparently it wasn't edited enough in their eyes.

Last edited:
    Back