• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your Union Room Sprite

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • Back in generation IV, you didn't appear to players as Lucas/Dawn in the Union Room. In D/P/PT and HG/SS, you were assigned a trainer class randomly. You only get four choices. To change it in these games, you had to talk to an easy to miss trainer in the Oregburg City Pokemon center. In HG/SS, you have to talk to someone in the Violet City Pokemon Center.

Do you guys remember the trainer class you were assigned? I always got the lame ones, and rarely Ace Trainer. :| If anyone here actually remembers what trainer class you were assigned in the Union Room in generation IV, I'd love to hear it. I usually got stuck with Hiker, Youngster and Bug Catcher.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • the only person i was and am trading with is me so tbh i never bothered changing it i just left it whatever it defaulted me to.

Back