• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Meteor! [v3 NOW OUT (Includes sidequest)][FREE SHINY DRATINI INCLUDED]

Should I double the shiny rate??

• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2022
    Loving the update (and being able to progress lol) but there are some bugs, most notably being able to get more than one starter. Still enjoying the game immensely, overall great job!

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
    Years
  • Loving the update (and being able to progress lol) but there are some bugs, most notably being able to get more than one starter. Still enjoying the game immensely, overall great job!

Thanks!!!
    The starter thing I thought I fixed... I'll have a go...

Anyways... I'm streaming again!

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Got this error message at the beginning of the game, while picking a pokeball.
    Script 'Interpreter' line 237: RuntimeError ocurred.

Script error within event 32 (coords 56,2) map 89 (Secret Base):
    Exception: SystemStackError

**Full script:
    Kernel.pbItemBall(:HYPERPOTION)

Backtrace:
    Interpreter:201:in 'pbExecuteScript'
    :114:in 'pbItemBall'

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2024
    i got the same error message. just tried playing it today. it's the pokeball up the stairs between two female rocket grunts.

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2021
    hey there everyone. There is a problem with accessibility. So?When i oppen the game, i here no espeak or no tts of any kind, just the music. Knowing that i installed espeak, but still. Is there a special way to install espeak or what? Thanks for your game and greatness

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
    Years
  • hey there everyone. There is a problem with accessibility. So?When i oppen the game, i here no espeak or no tts of any kind, just the music. Knowing that i installed espeak, but still. Is there a special way to install espeak or what? Thanks for your game and greatness

Did it work earlier?

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    When i try to access the Pokedex after getting it from the professor the game crash with this message.
    Script 'PScreen_PokedexMain' line 328: NoMethodError ocurred.

undefined method '▯' for nil:NilClass
    Also, the professor seems to repeat the same dialogue about choosing a Pokemon just after i pickup a starter (Eevee), and after giving me the pokeballs and the Pokedex. This allow me to go back upstairs and add more starters of the ones available.

Finally, the new download available have 2 version of the game in the zipped file (3.2 and 3.3).

Last edited:

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
    Years
  • When i try to access the Pokedex after getting it from the professor the game crash with this message.

Also, the professor seems to repeat the same dialogue about choosing a Pokemon just after i pickup a starter (Eevee), and after giving me the pokeballs and the Pokedex. This allow me to go back upstairs and add more starters of the ones available.

Finally, the new download available have 2 version of the game in the zipped file (3.2 and 3.3).

Are you using 3.3?
    There seem to be a bunch of errors when you choose your Pokemon...
    And at this point the double starter thing is almost intentional.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Are you using 3.3?
    There seem to be a bunch of errors when you choose your Pokemon...
    And at this point the double starter thing is almost intentional.

I started in 3.3 when i found the crash message. I switched to 3.2 to verify if the error as there as well. It was here that i really noticed the professor comment to choose another starter, which is also in 3.3. On 3.2, i went upstairs with the Eevee i choose and manage to select 2 more starters (Froakie and Torchic). On that moment i turn off the game and started it again on 3.3, noticing that Eevee as no longer in my team but the others were there i was back with the professor. I decided to go upstairs again to test how many additional starters i could get but my character walked left of the stairs after going up, getting stuck there. Restarting the game and trying to get out made the professor to repeat the comment of choosing again and going up keep getting me more stuck.

At the moment, i don't mind starting a new save file since it just the beginning of the game.

Also, there is another question i got but to prevent spoiler...

Spoiler:

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
    Years
  • I started in 3.3 when i found the crash message. I switched to 3.2 to verify if the error as there as well. It was here that i really noticed the professor comment to choose another starter, which is also in 3.3. On 3.2, i went upstairs with the Eevee i choose and manage to select 2 more starters (Froakie and Torchic). On that moment i turn off the game and started it again on 3.3, noticing that Eevee as no longer in my team but the others were there i was back with the professor. I decided to go upstairs again to test how many additional starters i could get but my character walked left of the stairs after going up, getting stuck there. Restarting the game and trying to get out made the professor to repeat the comment of choosing again and going up keep getting me more stuck.

At the moment, i don't mind starting a new save file since it just the beginning of the game.

Also, there is another question i got but to prevent spoiler...

Spoiler:

Ok, thanks so much for the whole explanation. I'll check the events again.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2021
    Hello. downloaded game, try to start it and... mind, the intro screen is completely black. the sound there is fine.
    ---------------------------
    Pokemon Meteor
    Script 'SpriteWindow_sprites' line 35: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method `[]' for nil:NilClass
    OK

Back