• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] I feel silly...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 26, 2021
Guys & Gals,

I had so long to get me a Zarude (Keep wanting to call him Darude Sandstorm...), but I wasn't interested in playing Sword and Shield at the time, so I put it off because I wasn't ready to get back into it. Everything changed when I got the expansion pass for my birthday and I hopped back into it and now I'm hooked again.

Now I'm doing my raids every day so I can collect max mushrooms to enable my Pokemon to be Gigantamaxed, going through the challenges, collecting all the new 'mons, but alas... I missed the one event where I could get it for free...

I hate being that guy who just asks for stuff all the time, but if someone had an extra Zarude that they wouldn't mind trading away for a legendary or one of a handful of shiny's that I have, I would greatly appreciate it to say the least.

Hope everyone is doing well during this pandemic, especially as it seems it's starting to come to a close!

Best regards,
Ya boi,
TheMetroidGod
1eog985kxnj41.gif

Knorn

Lt. Surge's #1 Fan
Years
TheMetroidGod-

Good evening! I hope you're doing lovely today.

I am willing to trade you my Zarude! I am willing to nickname and TR/TM as needed if you so wish, as well as max-level and hyper-train. If you are interested, I'd be happy to discuss it with you via private message. I will likely be online whenever you message me next, so replies will probably be swift(unless you manage to catch me while I'm sleeping. I'm on EST, and try to keep my sleep schedule healthy).

I hope this fits your needs(and I enjoy the way you write like you're composing a letter)!
-Knorn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back