• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN VI] LF: Protean Froakie FT: Various Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Looking to trade thru X/Y GTS. Looking for Protean Froakie to use in Omega Ruby. Have a number of HA mon or the following non-HA Vivillon: Sandstorm, Archipelago, Monsoon, Ocean, Tundra.

Years
  • Looking to trade thru X/Y GTS. Looking for Protean Froakie to use in Omega Ruby. Have a number of HA mon or the following non-HA Vivillon: Sandstorm, Archipelago, Monsoon, Ocean, Tundra.

I have some extra ha froakie if you need one.

A monsoon matter vivillon sounds cool, but anything you can spare will do just fine :)

My 3ds FC is 2939-2127-7148

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I have some extra ha froakie if you need one.

A monsoon matter vivillon sounds cool, but anything you can spare will do just fine :)

My 3ds FC is 2939-2127-7148

My code is 3497-6197-7183 (Yoshi). Will step out awhile and be back in a couple of hours. Should be on most of the day after.

Years
  • Oops. 6917 instead of 6197

Sweet! I see you Yoshi. I'm going to grab a froakie out of pokebank. If you want I could trade in about 10 minutes 6:30 eastern standard time. If that's too soon though, and you want to schedule later tonight then that also rocks :)

Is your in game name Yoshi too? I'll be registered as Sam

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Thanks! If you want another nature, let me know. I'm leaving my Japanese 3ds on Okinawa so it'll be Monsoon till the cartridge breaks. Lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back