• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon SUS [Meme Game] First Public Beta

BennyPlays

Edgysilver
Years
  • Description:
    Hey Guys! Im currently working on a meme game called "Pokemon SUS" (It will be very funny and contains some swears) The game is set in the Region of Mira. A strange region with lots to explore! You'll Begin your wacky journey in Merth Town where you get your starter pokemon from the Pokemon Proffessor Scott, He sends you on a mission to recover a city that has suddenly lost contact with the rest of the region. The starters you can choose between from are Shroomish,Houndour and Slowpoke! as you go on your journey you will run into your rivals Amy,Tyrone and Zack along the way! Amy is a friendly quirky girl who loves Pokemon Battles and Contests! Tyrone is a mean jerk who doesnt like people getting in his way, Zack is a competitive cocky douche. Along your journey you will run into an evil organisation called Team YTP, they commit petty crimes and usually try to steal money from children, Its best to stay out of their way.

We are very excited about our first Public Beta Release and hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoyed testing it!

• Credits
    • My Friends Dummi#6630 and CryingWithRage#3855 For helping me with Mapping and Regional Form Sprites
    • My Friend FROGGI— ¿?#1147 For making the trainer sprites
    • LeGoldenWolf#0228 for Regional Form Art.
    • Tilesets from JesusCarrasco Pokemon Infinity Resources Kyle-Dove SailorVicious and Magiscarf
    • Music from the following: JX444444,SilvaGunner,Deltarune,331Erock,SEGA,Time Rock Orchestra,Game Freak,LivingTombstone,Groundbreaking,Friday Night Funkin,Lil Boulder,Emdasche And Nintendo.
      OW Sprites from:DiegoWT
      Devoloped on pokemon essentials, made by Maruno, Flameguru and Poccil
      Plugins used:Bag screen with interactable party By DiegoWT,DiegoWT's Starter Selection, Elite Battle DX by Luka SJ, Following Pokemon EX Modular menu by Luka Sj

IF IF THERE IS ANY THING I HAVE FORGOTTEN TO CREDIT PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
    Features
    Gyms are based on specific themes instead of types
    17 Planned Mirian Regional Forms
    Mysterious Secret Bosses
    Many more planned features coming soon.

Team Recruitment
    Currently we are looking for the following.
    Sprite Artists
    Tileset Artists
    Scripters
    Music composers
    Mappers
    Official discord: https://discord.gg/ytpFy5AG
    This game is purely for satirical purposes.
    DOWNLOAD: https://www.mediafire.com/file/f2qk7g0bha3adcn/Pokemon_Please_Be_Nice.zip/file

Attachments

• Pokemon SUS [Meme Game] First Public Beta
      Screenshot_116.png
      27.5 KB · Views: 108
      Screenshot_115.png
      36.1 KB · Views: 87
      Screenshot_114.png
      44.6 KB · Views: 82
    Back