• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] [BDSP] The Point of Poison Parabuthus

Status
Not open for further replies.

ObsidianTheCrusader

Your Chaotic Affectionate!
Years
  • I really can't get enough of these alliteration titles...Parabuthus is a species of scorpion. That said...
    I'm looking for a Gligar with its hidden ability, Poison Heal. Ordinarily, it would only be available through transfer or by using an Ability Patch, but I'm not asking for that. I'm just hoping someone who HAS a Poison Heal Gligar or Gliscor can breed it, and trade me its heir, male or female, low or high IVs, doesn't matter.

As for what I can offer in return, I don't have THAT much to offer. I can breed other Pokemon with specific natures (Such as some Adamant Gible Breedjects), and I have successfully hunted a Murkrow with Prankster (Becomes Moxie on Honchkrow) so I can give you one of those. Besides that, I have other BD Exclusives, and a few evolutions that require friendship, as those are always tedious to evolve. Lemme know whoever's free to breed their HA Gligar/scor!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back