• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Media] Youtube Pokemon Hack Adventures: Anyone remember this?

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2018
    Hi peoples. I made this account simply for this question but I wanted to ask this because I am so frustrated for not having an answer for this. I recall a few years ago (at the most 6) a guy who uploaded Pokemon Hack videos and it'd be screenshots of him as the male protagonist in the Gen III games, however instead of the white hat it is red hair, and he has a talking Pikachu as a companion, and the character May is being chased by her father, Professor Birch. It was also pretty graphic in terms of what was said in the videos. If I recall the animation was like screenshots put in sequence to fit a certain storyline. If anyone can give any information on this it would be much appreciated. Also if this is a bad spot to put this please let me know and ask if anyone else may know about this. Thank you.

Back