• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Original] Doorknockers {Interactive}

Sündïr

Cactonia's Greatest Warrior
Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2016
    WARNING: THERE WILL BE VIOLENCE
    Alright, since I'm new here I thought I should post something. And what better than a piece of work that's quite unique IMO.
    So after each chapter, you (the audience) get to decide out of two options what happens next. This can be either a minor or a major event.
    Oh. And there will be some violence.

Hello and welcome to my interactive writing. Choices here will effect your relationship with others and the overall ending of this literature.
    Please enjoy chapter 1

Chapter 1---The Descent
    The year is 2673
    Cahul, Moldova
    The country is verging on the state of Anarchy, ever since the populous discovered the corruption of the parliament. While barely anyone notices a thing, the last... "Trustful" politicians have hired a splinter cell of OMON to protect the young...
    Our story begins with a Guatemalan immigrant and recent widow, Saq Furstron.
    Saq's day began like any other father: wake up, eat breakfast (usually some porridge with treacle) and wake up his son for school. However, today the roles had reversed, and Saq was awoken by his son's desperate shaking. "What is it Carlo-" Saq groggingly muttered, but he was interrupted by someone knocking of the door. Still in his nightgown and in a pretty grumpy mood, Saq charged to the door. When he opened it he saw two men in brown trench coats, gas masks and brown bowler hats, while a third was in a pinstripe suit and wearing shades. "You must be Saq Furstron" the pinstriped suit-wearer informed
    "Of course I am you imbeci- wait... How do you know my name?"
    "Oh..." The businesses man chuckled "I know more than your name! You are a Q'eqchi' immigrant born and raised in El Tejar, and enjoyed a gap year over to here before you went to engineering school. You fell in love with local woman Felice Asaya, one of the..." He looked at the kid before continuing "'employees' at the local club. She also took homemade pills containing dried Inocybe aeruginascens, which will explain her frequent mood swings and why she had cravings all the time. She died from jaywalking... And on the way to divorce you too..."
    "Enough.. What do you want? Who are you? How do you know so much about me.?" Saq seething with rage and confusion. The business man looked up and straightened his glasses. "I'm Theodore Mikson, the man who knows everything about anything, and I want your son."

Startled, Saq saw the other two men motion towards his son, so his blocked them before the grabbed him. "I will never give you Carlos." He told them. Then the other two pulled out sub-automatic rifles. Saq was shocked but kept blocking the door. "Let them take me." Carlos solemnly said. "You know that it's better if I go, and be safe than you die, and be forced off you." Saq couldn't believe his ears, but handed Carlos to Theodore. "Thank you." Theo stated. "You have secured a safe life for your son." Then Saq sadly closed the door, and the "Doorknockers" walked away.

It was the talk of the city for the rest of the day, as every parents child was taken away. Later that evening, Saq and his travel advisor, friend and his neighbour Fred Hardwall. "What do you guys want to drink? I'll prioritise it for you two." The Mongolian bartender chuckled. "Business is booming today."
    "Gin and tonic for me, please." Fred grinned.
    Saq stared at the counter, still feeling the guilt of his actions. "5 glasses filled with 3 parts bourbon and 1 part chilled jasmine tea. And a bowl of beer nuts. I need to wrap my head around this mess..."
    "I get it. After seven drinks it's on the house." The Bartender walked away.
    "Shame. His newborn Mary was taken before he could protest." Fred sighed. Saq was confused who he was talking about, but a quick glance at the bartender made him realise Fred was referring to him. "Can't believe you defended Carlos at gunpoint. Can't blame you. 7 year olds..." Fred shut himself up with another chug. Saq, half intoxicated, turned to him. "What happened to Annabelle?"
    "Jeanette and I bickered for 10 minutes. She got her way and the Doorknockers' way too. Also, she will most likely have a word with me after this too."
    "She doesn't approve of this club doesn't she?"
    "Nope!"

Saq walked back home (stumbled is more appropriate) and collapsed on his bed. It took minutes for him to fall asleep.
    And it only felt like a few seconds before he awoke to bright lights.

Eyes darting and head hurting, Saq immediately knew that something was wrong. However he spotted nothing inside this white room except a speaker in the corner, which then projected a familiar voice. The voice of Theodore Mikson. "Good morning Mr. Furstron... How do you like your new accommodation?"

So... How should Saq react? It's up to you.

Last edited:
    Back