• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script] Editing the Credits Text

RDNNHDA2

SGB Border Artist
Years
  • How can I change the credits text to say my own thing? What programs do I use? I tried using Advanced Text but my computer didn't have the missing files.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    If you really want to use Advanced Text you can use the search function to find the offsets. Alternatively, you can use a hex editor to search for and modify the credits by hand.

RDNNHDA2

SGB Border Artist
    Years
  • Nvm. I got advance text to work and managed to tell it to find the credits offset but it comes up with this message when I try to save:

"The text pointer wasn't found!
    The text can't be edited!"

I'm assuming it has to do with the length of the text, because my title is longer than the original text and that's what's giving me problems. How do I fix this?

Back