• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

No legendaries from D/P allowed in Wi-fi!?

Ho-oh arabia

Yeah, i started the fire.
Years
  • Whoa! I was on wi-fi and was going to use my custom pass,which consisted of Tyranitar, Ho-oh, Typhlosion, Lugia, Giratina, and Diaruga, and before it let me thru, it told me that some of my pokemon could not be used. All are legit (ho-oh and lugia migrated for emerald which I got from the mystic ticket, Typhlosion from Oak)and i dont no whats going on!

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2007
    it said the same thing when i tryed to use regigias whats up here that

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • Maybe you should try playing the game with actual competition Pokemon, then. <.<;

Ichida

Years
  • Because your way obviously isn't working. Try using actual competition Pokemon. You know, all that about playing fair and such? If you EV train, or at least use the vitamin method, you won't need cheap legendaries. My Heracross is EV trained and it has OHKOd everything it's fought so far, including several Dialgas.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    It's Giratina, I tried to use Arceus and Darkrai both Japanese they didn't work but when I used Dialga it worked just fine.

Ichida

Years
  • Yeah, I've OHKOd a few Dialgas online, so I know that at least some legendaries are allowed.

Years
  • So far the only Legends I've been able to use through Wi-Fi are Dialga and Palkia. Wi-Fi didn't allow my Regigigas or Giratina in, so I think the game only allows a few Legends in.

chibi

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2008
    i fought a Giratina ... and killed it with ditto so ya taht one is allowed, unless its hacked.

Years
  • I got mine the first day the game came out in the US and if they were banning Pokémon through Wi-Fi then every game would be effected by the ban. Both my Regigigas and Giratina are legit, so if they have made it so fakes aren't aloud then my Legends should be aloud in. Unless they haven't banned hacks and they've just banned certian Legends then hacks might be aloud through the system. Or it could just be a glitch in the game >.<

Laa

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2007
    The game sees them as hacks...It could be the lugia or ho-oh...Try loading the pass taking out one of each of your main party, if that doesn't tell you who is banned than do two... It all depends on the location and the level they were caught at...

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
    Years
  • Just a thought? Check the details of the ruleset you're using. I'm not near my Wii now to check, but there might be a yes/no rule for legendaries that you can toggle.

Ichida

Years
  • I just fought someone online who was using Giratina, though. Weird.

Back