• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon One Piece

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 7, 2019
I'm trying to make a One piece pokemon hack even with my lack of knowledge, skill and experience, but I think that a one piece pokemon hack would be nice especially after seeing the dragonball z rom hack.

This is the little bit of work I have made for now:
Pokemon_one_piece_1.png

Pokemon_one_piece_2.png

Pokemon_one_piece_3.png

Pokemon_one_piece_4.png

I have a lot more of ideas but I don't know if I could end up doing everything because it is hard to find good quality sprites for the One piece characters and I suck at making or editing sprites
Proof:
sanji_2.png

I'm wondering if someone could help me by making sprites because it could really help me

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 3, 2016
Your hack looks like Interesting but I'm not good at editing I really suck at it and I don't know hot to edit that's biggest problem...hehehe... I wish you can find someone to help you with your work...this work is Interesting I hope it will become successful.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 24, 2018
I'll be down if you're still doing this.

Previous Work:
X30kJis.png
MJQSM3M.png
uTtc7Vn.png

Twitter: @shenpaijeiku

Last edited:
Back