• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sacred Fire, Divine Water [OOC-SU] [T]

Which Family is teh bestest evar?

• Total voters

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
I guess we are...but don't point at me when Skymin comes and destroys us all for getting off topic.

I'm sixteen, but I act a lot younger....as you probably noticed. I'm immature

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
Yes I would say that perhaps we should stay on topic. Its nice to get an idea of how people see their characters and other peoples reactions to your own character. Should help us get stuck into the RP that much quicker.

It may also be an idea to decide who is interacting with who once -Grayscale- has posted and we can start.

For the record I'm 19 and currently on my break from Uni. (Hence why I tend to be on here so much lately!)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Yeah, on topic now.

I'm the same age as Icarus, 17! Perhaps I may not act my age sometimes, but I'm proud to be who I am. :3

I already plan on meeting with Hikari Densetsu, but does anyone from Sacred Fire want to meet Icarus Uprising first after -Grayscale- posts? Note that he doesn't trust people so easily if you read his personality.

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
Well I would also like to find someone to "run into" at the festival. From either family seeing as it is set on a night of peace between the two families.

@Flyborg No problem I look forward to reading your SU tomorrow! (Or later today seeing as it is now 1:30am in my timezone)

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
If anyone wants to meet up with Makoto, speak up! He might be a little wary of Sacred Fire members, but for the most part he'll be pretty friendly.

As a side note, Makoto is the oldest person in this RP, tied with Silver's character. He won't exactly think of the others as children...but he won't treat them exactly like adults either. (aside from the princes and princesses, he'll have a lot of respect for them, whether on his side or not and whether they are actually children or not.)

And I didn't really see Akio-san's sign ups, so his two actually might actually be older than Makoto

Also...are non legends suppossed to speak in front of everyone?

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
Im sure Teruyoshi could meet up with Makoto if you want obviously if you would rather meet with another this is no issue.

Non legends are not speaking as far as I know. Of course if they were aids to the legends or in charge of an important area not covered by the legends in their speeches it would be believable for them to speak but you would need permission from Akio-San for this.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2012
I may end u just role playing with myself, it being that Aimi is quiet and ant-social, unless some one decides to chat with her, for some crazy reason. :3

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
It would be nice to meet any of you. Perhaps I'll let Icarus meet Kazuma Minoriko, if silverexorcist agrees with the idea.

So does anybody wanna meet Icarus, Divine Water included? How 'bout Aimi Maita, Meloetta142?

Last edited:

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Im sure Teruyoshi could meet up with Makoto if you want obviously if you would rather meet with another this is no issue.

Non legends are not speaking as far as I know. Of course if they were aids to the legends or in charge of an important area not covered by the legends in their speeches it would be believable for them to speak but you would need permission from Akio-San for this.

Thats fine! We should get along pretty well, but Makoto may abruptly leave. I have a little plan for him.

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
Well keep in mind guys that depending on the age of your character even those in opposing families may know each other already! The family split only happened a few years ago from the point of starting so once they were all under the same banner. Just an interesting point to think about I feel (and potential source of instant drama!)

@Lt Col Fantastic: If Makoto leaves then it will give Teruyoshi a chance to mill around the crowd and possibly bump into Aimi, Icarus or any of the others. This all depends on how long the encounter is and how long Akio-San is planning to have the festival run for, of course.

Years
If anyone wants to meet up with Makoto, speak up! He might be a little wary of Sacred Fire members, but for the most part he'll be pretty friendly.

As a side note, Makoto is the oldest person in this RP, tied with Silver's character. He won't exactly think of the others as children...but he won't treat them exactly like adults either. (aside from the princes and princesses, he'll have a lot of respect for them, whether on his side or not and whether they are actually children or not.)

And I didn't really see Akio-san's sign ups, so his two actually might actually be older than Makoto

Also...are non legends suppossed to speak in front of everyone?

Unless I missed something Kenta is the oldest. Just saying.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
Yay, I made Akio-san laugh xD ('san' is what I add, right? I'm not an expert in Japanese honorifics, don't eat me)

Also, I can just imagine some sort of fight breaking out between people, and my character will just be standing there like "Can we go home now?" Haha.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
So question for everyone...what should I do with Seraphina, since I'm gonna be gone for about 14 days.

Should I have her suddenly fall ill at this gathering, or disappear and try to make a dramatic re-entrance when i get home?

Back