• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Error] Newbie in need of help with an error (I can't work out what is wrong) please

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 7, 2022
Hi I'm completely new to Pokemon essentials, so I'm sorry if what I'm asking is obvious. My game has been running fine when ever I've tested it in the past, but the most recent time I tried to test it something is wrong and I can't work out what.

The second I load up the game file, the debug information (in the black window behind the game) displays "Exception `Errno::ENOENT' at 079:RPG_Cache:118 - No such file or directory - Graphics/Characters/invisible" twice. I can walk around, but the second I try to transfer to the next map the game freezes. I assumed that the message meant that there was a file missing in my characters folder for an event I was using, but I have checked every character event and there is an image in there for all of them. I would really appreciate some help, because I have no idea what is going on.

Sorry if I'm being dumb and sorry if I've posted this in the wrong place. Much thanks in advanced.

Back