• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
  • Calnith:

Despite being all returned his pokemon decided to come out of their pokeballs anyway. Calnith wasn't having a good day not at all. Cerberus stayed by his master's side ready to attack the two pokemon at any time while RoadBlock and KingClaw walked up to Thyme and Snype.

<Hey don't blame us for our trainers mistakes we are just being good partners and following his commands!> KingClaw exclaimed.

<Yeah wouldn't you follow your trainers no matter what?!> RoadBlock said chimming into the conversation. Kento the walked up to the group of shorter pokemon and kept staring at Snype.

<I can tell you care deeply for this Snivy but doesn't everyone deserve a second chance> The Croagunk said beging to speak. <I fought Calnith hand to hand and could sense pure rage and anger and nothing else. As the fight continued I could also feel a sense of depression. He might be twisted and crude but there most be a way he's like this and it is the reason I let him capture me to find out why he's suck a jerk> Kento said as he then looked to Calnith.

<Cerberus, Colossus and Shinryu follow their trainer no matter what doing whatever he asks of them so he will be proud of them. Shinryu and Colossus have seen the error of their ways and have left Calnith to go fight a treat on the school. I was staring at you Sableye to get a sense of why you hate my trainer and I understand but, give him a second chance> The Croagunk said as he let out a croak and then stared at Calnith.

<Cerberus over there is really overprotective of Calnith and it seems he has become very aggressive as a result so don't let that mutt scare you I got your back if he comes at you> KingClaw said smiling.

Calnith couldn't understand anything that was going on all he heard was the Snivy screaming at him to go away. He could tell though that Kento had much to say and it was about him sense the Croagunk was staring at him.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Valorie's Post

Valorie just sort of looked up at Cory. She was a bit perturbed by the rather long winded explanation, yet he seemed to have good intentions. At least, as far as she.could tell anyway. Valorie pushed that excessively pessimistic thought out of her head. She then looked over at Mark with a questioning expression on her face. Did they know eachother? It seemed kind of odd that Mark would ask Cory to let him if they didn't. Regardless, she shifted a bit and took a deep breath.

"..."

She found herself hesitating for whatever reason. Yet after a moment she spoke up.

"No, it's alright..."

She seemed to be telling Cory that he didn't have to go. Regardless, she did not get up. Rather, she looked at Mark and Cory as if they should be the ones sitting down.

"I guess I'm just...-"

She abruptly stopped herself.

"I don't really want to talk a about it, honestly..."

She had attempted to dodge the questioning again, this time by giving a more honest, but still not very informative answer. She just didn't know how to talk about it. Would they judge her for being mean to those students? Would they judge her because she had professed her feelings to Selene? Would they judge her for looking weak? She was mostly worried about the first two questions, and she wasn't feeling in all that much of a mood to trust someone. Primarily because she questioned how much more abuse she could take. She wasn't shunning them, however. They didn't deserve that. Looking back to Cory, Valorie gave him a partial hearted smile.

"My name's Valorie. I'm from suicune dorm. Nice to meet you..."

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Thyme

Thyme was frightened. She and Snype were being surrounded. She heard what the pokemon were saying, but she also understood that they would not hesitate to fight if things turned ugly, which they were getting that way fast. What was she going to do. She was still injured, badly, and Snype wouldn't be able to take on all four of them. But what could she do? Slowly, she tried to relax. Outright panic was not going to help her. She slowly looked up at red haired trainer.

"What... What do you want?" she asked, trying to keep her voice steady. She glanced at Snype a moment and then back to the boy.

Brian

"Wait, what? Someone... Um... Err..." Bri said quietly. He believed in ghosts. Was Skye somehow able to see what he couldn't or something? Hm... He had to know, and if anyone could tell him, it would be Leena.

"Leena!" Bri said quietly as he called out the Misdreavus. She floated around, looking at everyone and everything that she didn't know.

"What's up Bri?" she said, flipping herself upside down and looking at his face.

"Um... Is there someone there?" Bri asked, nodding his head at Ciel and Skye, "Other than those two I mean."

"Well sure, can't you see him too?" Leena said, a mischievous smile on her face. Either she was lying to try and make him feel stupid, which was working, or she was really surprised he couldn't see the person Skye had been talking about. Or both, as she started laughing and floated over to the ghostly figure floating behind Ciel.

"Hey there, you new around here?" Leena asked in human with a grin on her face as she floated aimlessly around the three boys standing around. Bri sighed and shook his head. Well, he had his answer.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • Snype

Snype listened to all of Calnith's Pokemon explain their own reasoning. They were just following their trainer... that was their reasoning...

"I do follow my trainer. He's my partner. But that dosn't mean I have to agree with everything he does. He taught me that himself that I'm free to make my own choices independently... to be allowed to disagree and agree with others actions properly. I can see that its not so easy for other Pokemon..." Snype said.

He then listened to the Croagunk's explanation... a second chance... Snype was relieved that Calniths Pokemon weren't as cruel as he was. Perhaps there was reasoning to his actions... there usually was. Then he thought about Cerberus... He became so overprotective that he began to become extremely aggressive about it. Snype was almost about to do the same thing... he didn't want to end up like that.

"... alright. If you say so." Snype said, reaching out and shaking Calnith's hand. "But if any of you lay another hand on her I won't be so forgiving the next time. I'm serious." Snype still wasn't happy at Calnith and didn't expect him to get any better. But he ment what he said. One more stunt to hurt Thyme and he wouldn't be accepting any kind of apology anytime soon.

Mark

Mark sat there silently. He could see Valorie was depressed about something. But he wasn't looking to Pry information out of her though. If she didn't want to talk about it then that was fine by Mark... he wasn't aiming to make her more upset.

"...It's fine Val. I'm here for you either way though if you just want to talk... heh... I got a few things I'd like to get off of my back myself..." Mark said.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Raph glared at the Misdreavus. "Get away from me you pathetic excuse for a companion," he snapped irritably. He did not like this situation. It could not be rectified and his young master was getting nervous. Skye heard that and frowned.

"Thah-hat was ruh-rude," he scolded. The angel scoffed. Like that scared him any.

"Respect your elders boy before I make you," the angel sneered. Skye gave him a level look, daring him to try.

"Raph," Ciel mumbled. "Stop it." He was uncomfortable. This situation disturbed him greatly. People didn't suddenly just see ghosts out of nowhere. Or maybe Skye was unusual and did. Bri couldn't see Raph and he was glad the boy couldn't hear him either. Raph wa a very rude person. "Sorry," he mumbled. "Raph hates everyone." Rama gave Raph a murderous growl, indicating to give it his best shot, if he dared.

HunterZero

Years
  • Calnith:

"I don't want anything from you Snivy just for a second chance to make everything fix everything I have done wrong," Calnith said as he was happy the Sableye shook his hand. What no one knew was that Calnith's vision of a peaceful better world would have to go through a wrapped process of pain and suffering.

<You make a good point Sableye you do have all the right in the world to disagree with you trainer and make your own decisions but then are you two really in sync? Are you really a team that can withstand any odds? If you are just ignoring his orders than that means your trainer fails as a good partner. If a trainer were to make a command that the pokemon didn't feel was right the trainer should be able to pick up on that and change their idea not have the pokemon up and just ignore him or her. Calnith has already failed in that department seeing as two of his pokemon have left to go fight on their own against an opponent who will surely defeat them. If this Snivy here that you deeply care for were to make a decision that you didn't want to go with would you just tell her no and not go with her? If one cares for another enough wouldn't they do anything with or for them no matter what it was? Next time you see your trainer test him or her to see if he really feels you and can tell your ever thought. I can tell you two can take care of yourselves and will probably not really care for my words but just take them in consideration. Snivy, Sableye you are the most free spirited pokemon I have met that belong to a trainer> Kento said as he then looked to Cerberus.

<What?!> The Houndoom growled.

<Don't give me that tough guy act you mangy mutt you and me both know that you are overprotective of Calnith because you feel it's your responsibility to take care of him because no one else will. If you are constantly treating Calnith like he is some kid he will never grow up, he's perfectly able to take care of himself so back off> The Croagunk snapped back as this upset Cerberus. The Houndoom then lunged into the air at the Croagunk.

<Please....> Kento muttered to himself as he used Brick Break on Cerberus sending him flying out the door. Calnith was about to go check on him but Kento made a croak which made Calnith stay in the room.

<How rude attacking me because I said somethings he doesn't like to here> The Croagunk said as he then started to stare into empty space.

<Speaking of trainers where are your!?> KingClaw asked.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • Hailey notcied a Snivy waving it's arms about. "Weirdo." Hailey thought. Hailey waved at the Snivy basicly saying that Hailey didn't care. Sparks tried to apologize for this, but the Snivy hopped off. All of a sudden, a voice came through serval speakers placed throughout the boat. "PLEASE PREPARE YOURSELVES. WE WILL BE ARIVING AT VERMILLION CITY IN 10 MINUTES. RETURN ALL POKEMON TO THEIR POKEBALLS AND GATHER YOUR BELONGINGS." The voice said. "Hm... Well, I guess our battle will have to wait! Later! The boy said. "Whatever. Run away if you wish." Hailey said. Hailey walked back up to the deck. She could see Kanto aproaching; and they weren't far away from it at all. "Here we go, again, Sparks. Back into he*l." Hailey muttered. "Back to the house... back to the sick, twisted, evil called 'my parents." Hailey said. Hailey rubbed the scar going from the left side of her elbow going half way up her arm. It still hurt after a couple of years. Hailey would never be the same again. They litteraly scarred her for life. Hailey notcied that Sparks had a burn on his tail a few years ago. Hailey thought of something. Hailey couldn't return Sparks back to his pokeball; he didn't have one. Another time where Hailey would probably have to hide Sparks. No. Hailey would not keep doing that. They could try and think of a million ways to punish Hailey for all she cared. Hailey leaned up against the boat railing again. They were trying to force Hailey back... This was not good.

Nideous

Years
  • Thyme

Thyme still wasn't buying it. But then again, how could she expect Duster to give her a second chance if she wasn't willing to do the same. When Snype let go of the boy's hand, Thyme glanced warily at him. She then let go of Snype and took a step forward, as he arms were far shorter than Snype's were. She cautiously slid one vine like hand into Calnith's hand, trying not to shake as she did so.

"I... I guess I should give you another chance..." Thyme said quietly, ignoring the fact that the boy's pokemon seemed to be at each other's throats, as well as the question that the water type asked her. Snype would be able to explain it to him.

Brian

Leena grinned. A ghost with attitude! How fun! She floated so that the two of them occupied the same space and started giggling, rotating around. She was insubstantial, so there was nothing he could do about her.

"Mwehehehe! Make me!" she said with childish delight. She was getting on his nerves, and she loved it. Bri shook his head at her.

"Leena? stop trying to annoy Raph," Bri said. He shook his head at her again and turned to Ciel, who was apologising to them.

"Erm, don't worry about it. Leena likes to get on everyone's nerves," Bri said quietly as Leena continued to spin, giggling like she was nuts. Bri got out her pokeball, ready to return her in a moment.

(OOC: Man, Leena and Raph. A killer combination. :D)

Megaman765

Years
  • Snype sighed... to an extent, he did seem well bonded with Mark. He would listen to his commands in battle and never once did he want to ignore him... Snype stepped in to suggest his own tactics when he didn't agree with Mark but maybe that was the whole idea. Maybe he wasn't as connected to Mark as he had thought...

"Alright. I'll see about doing that when I have a chance to... and my trainer? Well......" Snype paused. They didn't know what trainer Thyme belonged too. For all they knew, She probably belonged to Mark. Knowing that Bri could understand pokemon, he didn't want to risk the possibility of Bri finding out by via Calniths Pokemon... as unlikely as that may be.

"...Our trainer is helping somebody out right now. Though I'm not sure that he will be too happy seeing Calnith in here... I think it might be best if you all head off before more sparks fly." Snype said.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Ciel shook his head. "Raph's highstrung," he commented softly, ignoring the indignant cry that was sent in his direction. It was true, to say the least. And it was probably the rudest thing he had ever said to anyone. Skye frowned at the words.

"Whuh-hy's he heh-here?" SKye asked quietly. He knew the boy was different but why would he be followed by a ghost? No that thing was omething else, something stronger.

Ciel looked down. e shifted awkwardly and saw Skye about to tell him not to answer if he didn't want to. No, he probably ought to say it. He looked at his feet and mumbled. "Because I'm weak and need protection." That was what Miranda had told him when he had left. She had sneered at him too. Ciel winced at the memories.

HunterZero

Years
  • Shinryu and Colossus:

When the two pokemon arrived at the island they really didn't know what they were doing but they knew they had to find Taylor and stop him no matter what. When Shinryu had jumped off of Colossus a boy came running to them with a happy face.

"Wow look a Gabite and Metang let me catch them," The boy said as he released a Throh. Both of Calnith's pokemon let out a sigh one of them would have to deal with this kid and fast.

<Shinryu let me take care of this you go head find Taylor stop him at all cost> Colossus said as it used Iron Head at the Throh starting the battle.

<I'll find him and take him down Colossus!> Gabite roared as he then used dig to travel throughout the island.

Calnith:

When Calnith heard the announcement about returning your pokemon he quickly returned all except Kento who was glaring at him. He wasn't going to go back into that cramped ball.

<Well see you Sableye and Snivy next time I see you two prepare for a battle you two against me!> Kento said as he started walking out of the room.

"But Kento I wanted to.....," Calnith began to say as the Croagunk then used Poison Jab in his side. "Ow..w Kento...why?" The red haired trainer began to say as he then fell to the ground twitching.

<Cause you annoy me you little brat now let's go> The Croagunk said as he began to drag Calnith off. <See you two later> He said as he put his free hand in the air and waved.

Nideous

Years
  • Brian

"There's nothing wrong with not being that strong... And I don't think you're weak. After all, you took out my toughest pokemon. Leena, cut that out! Return!" Bri said. He had spotted her floating around and trying to scare some other students and quickly returned her. She wasn't supposed to be out right now anyways. He turned back to his friends after putting her pokeball back on his belt.

Thyme

Thyme stepped back toward Snype as quickly as she could. Once the two of them were alone again, she fell to the ground and started shaking. For several moments she couldn't even say a word. After gulping some quick breathes she finally was able to speak.

"That... Was nerve wracking! I... I swear that human is not right in the head. He... He's dangerous. And he wants me for some reason. Snype... I don't know what to do! Brian is really mad at him and wants to get back at him. I don't want him to try! He'd get hurt again, I just know he would! But... I don't think that boy will just leave me alone either. I don't like being in this position! It's not good!" Thyme said, whailing a little bit as she sat there shaking. She was in a terrible predicament. Unless the boy had not been lying. But she didn't believe him. He was worse than Logan, and that was hard to do.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Ciel smiled solemnly. "I suppose so..." He wasn't quite sure he could believe that. Rama barked encouragement, cuasing Skye to stare at him. Who was he and what had he done with the Rama he had trained? Rama stuck his tongue out at his human. The way he saw it was that people shouldn't put themselves down if they were good at something. Raph abruptly vanished, looking humiliated. "BUt I don't want... to be afraid anymore... or weak... I want to prove them wrong..." He did want to prove Miranda wrong. She... she had been...

His discomfort caused Rama to briefly float, causing the Pokemon to screech as he fell back to the floor on his tail. Skye was almost surprised but instead he cracked up. Rama just looked ridiculous. Rama barked his annoyance. "Suh-horry Rama..." Skye mumbled. "BUh-hut you..." Ciel seemed to laugh.

Megaman765

Years
  • Snype hugged Thyme closely after they left.

"Thyme... I don't really believe him either... but its better to have the benefit of the doubt rather then pick a fight with him... We're safe now at least... but... I understand why your concerned for Bri... But I don't think he knows who hurt you yet... but your ok now. That's what should matter in the end right?" Snype said to her with a smile.

"And like I said, I won't let him or anyone else hurt you. Count on me for that." Snype nuzzled Thyme and gave off a bright smile.

Nideous

Years
  • Brian

Bri was to busy focusing on Ciel, therefor he didn't notice when Rama started floating. He smiled at Ciel.

"Hey, there's nothing wrong with that either. I know you can do it! I believe in you!" Bri said. He decided to shut up before he started sounding like an over exposed kids cartoon where the good guy always won and they never shut up about friendship (lol). His attention was drawn when Rama screeched loudly. The fox was sitting down oddly. Hm... Must have sat on his tail the wrong way or something.

"You ok over there Rama?" Bri said. He almost offered to take a look at him, but he didn't feel like damaging Rama's pride anymore than it already was.

Thyme

Thyme nodded gratefully at Snype. She was feeling a bit better. She opened her arms and returned Snype's embrace with a short kiss to his cheek.

"Thanks Snype... Again. Anyways, there's a little problem. What are we going to do with me when we finally get there? My pokeball is still at the academy. I didn't get a chance to grab it," Thyme said quietly. She looked curiously at him. Her fright had slowly passed, and her mind was working again. And she had moved to the problem at hand.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Skye snorted softly and decidd to keep Ciel's display quiet. Ciel recognized this and flushed gratefully. The older male managed a small nod at Bri and a faint smile. Ellie was snickering from inside her Pokeball. Rama huffed and growled. "Yeah I'm cool, just lost some dignity."

"Whuh-hat's new theh-theh-there?" Skye cracked.

"Shut up," grumbled the Zorua, getting up and climbing back into SKye's arms. He managed to glare at Ciel. "Don't do that again."

"I'll try," Ciel mumbled shyly. "Thanks Bri, Skye," he mumbled appreciatively.

Megaman765

Years
  • "Well... we could always hide in Marks bag again. We'll be out of sight at least. I'm sure Mark will be back to get us soon. He knows where we are and if anything he'll pick us up before we get off of the boat. Let's just relax until he does..." Snype said to her. He sat back down with Thyme and stayed close to her.

"Hehe... can't imagine that Mark's bag is exactly very comfy... but hey ya gotta work with what you got right? kehehe... could always empty the bag out of unnecessary stuff if ya need a bit more room... whatever makes you comfy." Snype said.

Nideous

Years
  • Brian

If Bri hadn't been confused before, he certainly was now. He decided not to ask what they were all talking about. He shrugged and looked out at the rapidly approaching coast.

"It's no big deal, we're friends after all," Bri said happily. Speaking of friends, he wondered what his other friends were doing now. Who knows. It's not like Brian understood the way teenage minds worked. Still, he was happy that he knew so many people.

Thyme

Thyme smiled and laughed a bit as she sat back down next to Snype. She batted her eyes coyly at him.

"Any excuse to get me someplace cool and dark?" she said with a laugh. She laughed at the expression on his face and waved him off.

"Just teasing! Anyways, the bag sounds like it would be the best bet. Though it will be pretty crowded in there. But don't forget, I spent several days in a suitcase alone. I think I can tolerate several hours in a bag with you," Thyme said serenely. She lay her head on his shoulder and looked up at the ceiling, preparing herself for the day to come. Thankfully, her chest has stopped bleeding. That was good, because she didn't want to get blood all over Mark's belongings. And she would have to make an effort to control herself, especially if they met Brian again. That had been funny when they met last. He hadn't even known she was there!

Megaman765

Years
  • "Hehehe, You'd like that wouldn't you? Hehehe..." Snype teased back with a mischievous smirk as he leaned his head on her. Thyme was a real joker... he liked that about her. It was nice to have somebody to share a good laugh with. It made Snype's life all the more entertaining. Snype began to think about what Kento said... about him and Mark. He would have to talk to Mark fairly soon... he seemed to understand him pretty well... he never really thought that there was trouble going on between them. They were partners after all!

Snype traced his finger along Thyme's cheek, waiting for the response for his earlier teasing.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    "You blind or somethin' Bri?" Rama snapped playfully. "That guy made me float!" Skye snickered again. Rama just could not win. The fox pouted as Pala squirmed in Skye's bag, turning over. "Kyurem, that bear can sleep."

"Sheh-he's a buh-baby," Skye mumbled as Ciel looked out at the water in embarrassment. He really didn't want to explain this to more people. He hoped the principal wouldn't get angry at him. Ciel couldn't control his pwoers that well.

Back