• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Browser-Based Pokemon Game

Lé Jordan

woop woop
Years
  • I'm currently getting ready to develop an online Pokemon game.
    It'll be free to play, on all web browsers and mobile devices.

Of course the first version won't be like the video games, but it will be a Pokemon RPG.

Currently the things I need:
    -A name for the game.
    -Graphics Artist (to apply, post below some stuff you can make)
    -Any ideas and questions.

This thread will be updates and made nicer eventually after I get a name, etc. =)

Nobololol

King Of Mercy
    Years
  • I want to know is it going to be more like pokemon games on gameboy or like tppc? hope it's going to be more like pokemon games on gameboy.And i hope you make online battles. For the name how about Pokemon Crystalium or Master Of Pokemons?
    Also make trading center for pokemon trades and somekind of highscores. And make different pokemons such as:Gold (all stats increased) Evil (High attack, special and Hitpoints but low defense and speed) Holy (High Defence, Speed and hitpoints but low attack and special) I can help making sprites for example evil pokemon

Last edited:

Ayutac

Developer who wants your help
    Years
  • what graphics do you need? I'm positive the average Pokemon game can deliver? Where do you get the webspace from and which languages do you think of using? (default PHP, JavaScript and MySQL or someting different?) Also please tell me you're not gonna create the websites using a wizard (because that creates unnecessary code).

Also, for a name suggestion, it would be sufficient to know more about the game itself. Oh, and think of a good way to avoid copyright issues. I've seen at least one Browser Game going down because of that (Naruto related).

EDIT: I'm terriblely sorry, I didn't saw my preposter was answering after a month.

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    How about Pokemon: The Power Within as a name for the game? It sounds like a film, but it also sounds powerful to say that everyone has power within them.

Back