• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Decomp

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2023
    Hello !
    i'm new to rom hacking, but i know how to use python. I use decomp for pokeemerald

How to insert a python scipt already created by someone else, in our decomp (pokeemerald)

second question, how to modify the first place of appearance, because I play on a Map which I entirely created. Thank you

Years
    • Seen today
    How to insert a python scipt already created by someone else, in our decomp (pokeemerald)
    I'm not sure what you mean since pokeemerald does not normally use python in any way. It would help if you linked the script you're referring to.

second question, how to modify the first place of appearance, because I play on a Map which I entirely created.
    The simple modifications thread has a tutorial for that.

Back