• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Deoxys Vs. Jirachi

Jirachi or Deoxys

• Jirachi

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 15 44.1%

• Total voters

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2009
Jirachi is WAY better than Deoxys in my opinion. Not only does it look cute, but with the right moves and strategy, it could even beat Deoxys.

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
rickyp2004 said:
Jirachi is WAY better than Deoxys in my opinion. Not only does it look cute, but with the right moves and strategy, it could even beat Deoxys.
Of course. If you think about it that way, any character can beat anyone.

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2009
True, but you have to know how to use the moves it has and have a strategy to counter your opponent's moves. That way, you could beat any Pokemon.

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
rickyp2004 said:
True, but you have to know how to use the moves it has and have a strategy to counter your opponent's moves. That way, you could beat any Pokemon.
Of course. Do you like putting defensive attacks on your pokeomn? I find it kind of useless.

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2009
Nope. I don't use them hardly. The last time I did was when me and my (former) friend battled each other with a hand-trained team of all Lv. 100 Pokemon. Believe me, that took FOREVER to accomplish.

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
rickyp2004 said:
Nope. I don't use them hardly. The last time I did was when me and my (former) friend battled each other with a hand-trained team of all Lv. 100 Pokemon. Believe me, that took FOREVER to accomplish.
LOL, I know what you mean. The onlu defensive thing I have one one of my Pokemon is Flash, only because I use it when I go through the caves.

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2009
Same here. That's the only defensive thing any of my Pokemon in my team know through the whole game.

Deoxyz

Also known as Bianca.
Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2006
Why can't I vote for both? This stinks... :'(

Back