• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Deoxys Vs. Jirachi

Jirachi or Deoxys

• Jirachi

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 15 44.1%

• Total voters
Years
  • Which do you believe is better? Also if you want to vote for a specific deoxys, choose deoxys and post which one you like.

I say Jirachi.

AttackRage555

~Dark soul~
    Years
  • Jirachi is cuter,IMO.
    Dexoys can be good with Defense form,But Jirachi is cuter,I take as this:

Cuteness>Coolness.

pkrs201.gif
    <------Jirachi Pwns you

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Jirachi,cause you can take one of those things on his head and make a wish that he could kill deoxys,and poof hes dead XD.

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
    Years
  • I say Deoxys. Deoxys has the ultimate stats in any catagory but HP. Make it a tank, make it a sweeper, make it anything you like. Just watch out for it's low HP.

The pokemon I consider most Ubar are (in order):

Attack Deoxys
    Kyogre
    Defense Deoxys
    Mewtwo

Jirachi has a nice type combo, and is farely unpredictable. But i'd still say deoxys>jirachi.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • As above. Jirachi has a very nice (but used by Metagross) stat thingy... but it isn't very versatile. Many people just use it as a Sweeper with Wish. Deoxys on the other hand is the most versatile thing since sliced bread! XD Well... not that sliced bread's versatile or anything...

cranium

Lv 100 Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • jirachi was sort of a misfire
    deoxys has everybody talking so i guess its more popular
    but as i say, everybody pokemon as good as each other in its own way

seraphim

Seraphim
    Years
  • jirachi...no contst...deoxys is primarily a psychic type, and it probably has psychic attacks. which jiachi is strong against 4x...if deoxys has fire or fighting attacks, then deoxys is better, but i don't know.

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    I say Jirachi ^_^ hes CUtE

Kurai Osoro

The DarkFire Hacker
    Years
  • Deoxys! No way that other little thing can win. I hate when people say cuteness is better. Deoxys is cool. Especially the Attack form.

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Deoxys is good and all,but it would be good if he just had an all powerful form,and being the next ditto.

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Jirachi is probably better then deoxys,just cause Jirachi can learn DoomDesire,but i really like Jirachi,i wonder why they dont make his card stronger?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • _Chris_ said:
    Jirachi is winning. Jirachi is more versatile so I believe he/she is better.
    More versatile than Deoxys!!! It's the only Pokemon with more than 1 form, never mind another 3. And they all learn different moves. Jirachi just has one form, and learns the same boring moves (of which Metagross is better at anyways).

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • Jirachi is so cute! Deoxys is cool...but yeah...not as cool as Jirachi. My favorite pokemon would have to be either Mew or Umbreon...i can't decide.

Back