• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

We watch Matt go insane: Let's play Pokemon Emerald 386!

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
Years
  • Hello, one and all! Welcome to this LP, as promised in a certain group. In here, I play a lesser known rom hack named Emerald 386, which is basically Emerald with all the pokemon obtainable. Of course, there is a steep price to pay: This game REQUIRES savestate abuse or massive grinding, and it is very good at making one going insane. Also, you need certain types of moves... if you do not have an ice move by Winona's gym, for instance, the game will not forgive you for being stupid.

However, since it IS emerald with harder fights and more pokemon, I'll gloss over people talking. You can play Emerald if you want that. I don't see anyone objecting, so let's just dive in!

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back