• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 6] Zoska's OmegaRuby Wonderlocke!

SirDolan

Relicanth ❤
Years
It does exactly what it says on the tin!

This is a little personal project to help me unwind from the stress of real life. I was originally planning on doing a WonderSleeplocke, but realised work will get in the way real quick and I desperately need the sleep. I'll be writing an almost story/diary version of my challenge, and a more compact version of my actions for those who aren't that interested in my mediocre writing skills.

So! Introductions outta the way, let's get onto those rules!

Rules

-If a pokémon faints, it is considered dead and must either be boxed or released.
-The first encounter of a new area is the only pokémon that can be captured. If I fail to capture it, I must swallow my salt and move on.
-Additional rule to the one above: a route/cave/forest that has multiple floors does not count as new areas. I can only capture one pokémon from that specific area.
-Every pokémon that is captured must be wonder traded.
-Starter pokémon must also be wonder traded.
-All pokémon that are received via wonder trade should be nicknamed. I know I won't be able to physically change their name in game, but I can still make a note of it.
-Duplicate clause: if by some horrendous coincidence I receive a pokémon that I already have that's alive, or in the same evolution line, it must be sent back. Only 3 chances.
-Healing items are allowed and not limited. I'm not a sadist.
-It's GAMEOVER if a black/white out occurs. Even if there are live pokémon in the PC.

Bam, and that's it. I'll post the first update tomorrow or in a couple o'days. Maybe as chapters with date logs n' stuff.

pleaseignoremehavingthewrongtitleforaboutfiveminutesrip

Last edited:

SirDolan

Relicanth ❤
Years
Chapter 1: Oh God it's a Mr. Mime

You asked for an update, Achro, and you got one! ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

Spoiler: Activity Update

28/04/2017
-Game start.
-Received a Mudkip Route 101, chose via trainer ID.
-Reached Oldale Town.
-Battled and defeated Brendan in Route 103.
-Returned to Littleroot Town and received Pokédex.
-Encountered and captured a wild Poochyena at Route 103.
-Encountered and captured a wild Zigzagoon at Route 102.
-Reached Petalburg City.
-Met that cute ass, Wally.
-Received the necessary equipment to make this Wonderlocke even possible.
-Wonder traded Mudkip for a Dwebble (nicknamed "Sedum").
-Wonder traded Poochyena for a Shuckle (nicknamed "Phlox").
-Wonder traded Zigzagoon for a Skitty (nicknamed "Alcea").
-Encountered and captured a wild Taillow at Route 104.
-Wonder traded Taillow for a Mr. Mime (nicknamed "Eucomis").

Spoiler: Story Mode Update

28/04/2017
And so the story begins. After moving to Hoenn, meeting my rival, saving my rival's father, and then beating my rival in a Pokémon battle, the challenge is finally initiated.

I pass through Route 101 again and defeat the Poochyena with the special move. I already received Mudkip in this area, so I can't catch it. I head up through Oldale Town (I always liked this town. So quaint and quiet) to Route 103 where I catch a Poochyena before making my way to Route 102 and catch a Zigzagoon. This lil' furball took me four poké balls too many to catch.

After a quick trip back to Oldale to heal my pokémon, I make my way through Route 102. I manage to skip two of the three trainers there because I wanna start wonder trading as soon af, and enter Petalburg City. I meet that cutie Wally, help him catch is first pokémon and finally, finally, receive the tools I need to properly start this Wonderlocke.

I open up Wondertrade and finally say "goodbye" to Mudkip as I send her up for trade. I'm excited, man. I'm just imagining what pokémon I'm gonna be getting. What pokémon I'm gonna be taking on the game with. What pokémon-

I receive a Dwebble. Nah, it's cool. Dwebble's a cool pokémon to work with. It'd be even cooler he's level 1 – nope he's level 13 never mind. That's gonna be a lil' problem until I get my first badge, but I can work with it. No worries.

I wonder trade Poochyena for a level 1 Shuckle. Looks like I got a defensive wall ready to go. I wonder trade Zigzagoon for a level 10 Skitty. Gonna sing and attract opponents for days. I got this. Not a bad team, could be better could be worse. Wherearethegoddamnwaterandgrasstypesthesepokémonwillnothelpagainstthefirstgymaaaaaaahh

I hang around Route 102 for a bit to grind Shuckle and beat up trainers before moseying on over to Route 104. I find a Taillow as my first encounter and catch it before sending that bad boy out to wonder trade (after healing him at the Pokémon Centre, of course). What do I receive? A Mr. Mime. A goddamn level 22 Mr. Mime. You gotta be kidding me. This nightmare fuel is probably going to be the saviour of my team. How irony hates me.

I then take this opportunity to save and leave the game alone for a couple of days because may Arceus give me strength with this challenge. I'm gonna continue playing now.

Current Party
dwebble.gif

Sedum the Dwebble
Male|Impish|Sturdy|Lv. 13
Rock Blast
Withdraw
Sand Attack
Feint Attack

shuckle.gif

Phlox the Shuckle
Male|Impish|Gluttony|Lv. 8
Encore
Constrict
Bide
Rollout

skitty.gif

Alcea the Skitty
Female|Hasty|Cute Charm|Lv. 10
Tail Whip
Tackle
Attract
Sing

mrmime.gif

Eucomis the Mr. Mime
Female|Quirky|Filter|Lv. 22
Psywave
Encore
Light Screen
Reflect​

Spoiler: Wonder trades

mudkip.gif
-------->
dwebble.gif

poochyena.gif
-------->
shuckle.gif

zigzagoon.gif
-------->
skitty.gif

taillow.gif
-------->
mrmime.gif

Spoiler: Pokémon in PC

None yet

Deaths: 0

Not much progression, I know. The next update should have more juice.

Back