• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

evee team

Years
  • Can someone rate my evee team please? I'm planning on transfering these to white after I finished with them in heart gold. White version is coming this summer.

Leafeon
    Nature: Adamant
    EV: 252 Atk, 252 SPE

Move set:

leaf blade
    sword dance
    X scissor
    Synthesis
    ------------------------------
    Glaceon
    Nature: Modest
    EV: 252 SPA, SPE 252

move set:

ice beam
    Signal beam
    Wish
    Shadow ball
    --------------------------------------
    Vaporeon

Surf
    Aqua ring
    aurora beam
    Unknown move
    -------------------------------------------------

flareon

flamethrower
    fire blast
    smog
    Hidden power
    -----------------------------------------------
    Espeon
    EV 252 SPA, SPE 252

psychic
    morning sun
    hidden power
    toxic
    ------------------------------------
    Umbreon
    Nature: Bold
    EV: 252 def, 252 SPD, Hp 4

Moonlight
    substitue
    confuse ray
    Heal Bell

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    The only Eeveelutions that are competitively useful at this point in time are Espeon, Jolteon, and Vaporeon... and even then, using all three in one team seems not-so-smart. An entire team based solely on Eeveelutions just screams "I'm not preparing for the metagame" like other gimmicky teams, such as a monotype team. It's really hard to point out specific weaknesses when you're weak to a vast majority of things, too. :(

I'm sorry, but if you want a team that will actually succeed competitively, you can't base all of your team members around a quality like "the pokémon who evolve from eevee". You just.. can't deal with all of the threats around the metagame.

darkfighter

That random guy
    Years
  • I have to agree with the above mentioned person.

But if you really want to use an entire Eevee team, I'd start with a Jolteon as a lead, Espeon as a sweeper, Leafeon as a secondary sweeper, Umbreon as a wall, Vaporeon as a support member, and special wall, and...the last one is a filler.

I'll give you some movesets you can use, but the nature's and EVs are up to you:

Jolteon. Held Item: Choice Specs
    -Thunderbolt
    -Hidden Power (Ice/Grass)
    -Shadow Ball
    -Signal Beam

Espeon. Held Item: Leftovers
    -Psychic
    -Hidden Power (Fighting)
    -Shadow Ball
    -Calm Mind

Leafeon. Held Item: Life Orb
    -Swords Dance
    -Double Edge
    -Leaf Blade
    -Synthesis

Umbreon. Held Item: Leftovers
    -CURSE
    -Payback
    -Moonlight...or Wish.
    -Heal Bell

Vaporeon. Held Item: LEFTOVERS
    -Wish
    -Protect
    -Scald
    -Ice Beam

Dragonite's Wrath

Dragons are my Heart and Soul
    Years
  • The only Eeveelutions that are competitively useful at this point in time are Espeon, Jolteon, and Vaporeon... and even then, using all three in one team seems not-so-smart. An entire team based solely on Eeveelutions just screams "I'm not preparing for the metagame" like other gimmicky teams, such as a monotype team. It's really hard to point out specific weaknesses when you're weak to a vast majority of things, too. :(

I'm sorry, but if you want a team that will actually succeed competitively, you can't base all of your team members around a quality like "the pokémon who evolve from eevee". You just.. can't deal with all of the threats around the metagame.

That's not true. With the right moves and strategy you can win.
    Give your Umbreon Sucker Punch to take advantage of it's low speed. Give it another attack move so it's more balanced. I would give Flareon Fire Fang. Teach Espeon Signal Beam(move tutor) so you have a Dark defense.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    That's not true. With the right moves and strategy you can win.

Sure, okay. But what he's (or she's, my apologies lol) doing is significantly lessening the chance of victory. You simply can't succeed without having a way to combat remotely powerful threats... unless you get lucky which is always a cheap and awful win. :/

Back