• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Character Customization Resources

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Here you go a little program that makes characters based on Coffee Cup designs.

Attachments

• Charset Maker Pokemon Gen 4.zip
      1.6 MB · Views: 111
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2022
    thank you my friend...
    i will you use a lot
    you save my life!!
    i will gave you a lot of credits!!!

Vxpor

Vxpor
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Anyone know of a script for character customization that is usable with these assets?

Do you know where I could find that script? Is it updated to v17?

It is not compatible to v17.x because when it was made, PE v17 was not released. And it was then archived in the RC Archives. I have uploaded the archiv in the attachments. I have never tried it in v17, it might work too.

Attachments

• [Script] Character Costumization.zip
      91.6 KB · Views: 36
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2021
    I really like the look of the mod. I'm just having trouble knowing what files to overwrite and what to do with the .xcf files in the 2nd link. I tried looking up a tutorial on how to install similar mods to no avail. Can you let me know how to properly install the mod into insurgence, or any tutorial site to help me figure the process out, please?

Back