• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Looking for 3 specific pokemons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I want to make my dream team for the games Sword and Shield but I need help with these 3 pokemon.
    LF:
    - Ditto with Timid nature (dont care about IV or country)
    - Hatterene with HA
    - Lilligant

Allready have everything :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • I want to make my dream team for the games Sword and Shield but I need help with these 3 pokemon.
    LF:
    - Ditto with Timid nature (dont care about IV or country)
    - Hatterene with HA
    - Lilligant

Not sure what pokemon you want but plz be fair (dont ask for legendary etc.) For the hatterene I'll even give you a masterball with the pokemon.

Does it have to be hatterene, or will one of it's previous evolutions do?
    I have a Hatterene with Magic Bounce but I don't want to part with it, due to it being part of my team. I bred it 5 times and got 3 level 1 Hatenna's with Magic Bounce, if you're interested in one of those.

Years
  • Do you have any shiny's you're willing to part with? I went through the entire game + first dlc and it hasn't given me any at all. I'm trying to get some shiny's atm.
    I'd love to have a shiny eevee so I can get a shiny Glaceon but I doubt that will ever happen =p

If not, do you have any pokemon with HA's?

EDIT: I went and captured a Lilligant. If you have anything shiny, I'll just throw this in for anything random you have spare.

Last edited:
    Years
  • My goal is to get a shiny living dex so my shinies arent for trade :P I do however have 4 shiny alola vulpix (4th vulpix was finally the right one XD) So i can part with 1 shiny alola vulpix if you want. As for HA pokemon.....I can try to breed a HA eevee or a HA alola vulpix if you want?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back