• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(CLOSED!) LF: Bred Shiny Fast/Ultra Ball Mareep! FT: Shiny Safari Ball Blissey (details inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    Hello, Trainers,

I'm looking for a Kalos/Hoenn-bred, shiny Mareep / Flaaffy / Ampharos, inside a Fast/Ultra Ball, w/ a Modest or Quiet nature (gender doesn't matter to me; decent IV's would be nice, but not necessary). In return, I've got a shiny Blissey for trade. Here are its details:

Blissey: Relaxed, Serene Grace, Heal Bell, Soft-Boiled, Egg Bomb, Healing Wish
    (level 100, female; bred in XY, in a Safari Ball; Lum Berry attached; nicknamed "Nurse Joy") :)
    (HP: 676, Atk: 56, Def: 95, SpA: 188, SpD: 306, Speed: 131)

If possible, I'm also looking for a shiny Gastly / Haunter / Gengar that was bred in a Moon Ball, w/ the egg move Disable & a Timid nature. In return, I've got the U.S. GameStop shiny Gengar (in a Dusk Ball): level 72, male, Timid nature, w/ Special Defense maxed out in Super Training mode - it also still has the special move, Sludge Wave.

Mostly, though, I'm looking for the Mareep or it's evolutions. If you're able to do either of these trades, please leave your trade offers below at your own convenience. Thank you for your time, & take care!
    Sincerely, Nallanator

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back