• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Paper Luigi:Bowsers Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

:.~*Saix*~.:

Dylan and Cole Sprouse
Years
  • Ok Plot:
    Mario Was Fighting Paper Bowser When Suddenly He Dies.The Star Spirits Are Holding Him So High That Bowser Cant Get To So They Can Try To Recover Him.Now Luigi Remembers What His Bro Told Him If He Ever Dies,"Take Care Of The Princess Shell Need Your Help..."So Luigi Knew What he Had To Do He Had To Get The Princess To Safety.

SO We Make Luigi's Party(We Can Use Up To 6 People) With His So Called Paper Friends. So We Make Our Characters Out Of A Funny/Nintendo/Mario Picture We Either Made Up Or Drew.

Heres The Form For Me
    Name:Luigi
    Made Up Or Not:Not
    Ablity:Can Call On The Star Spirits
    Looks:Green Cap,Green Shirt,Blue Jeans

G,Day

Kurosaki

*~Rayquaza Freak~*, this is basically the same as your old RPs, and is not acceptable. Your grammar and writing is poor, the thought you put into your plot is poor beyond words, and I'm tired of having to see basically the same RP over and over again. If you ever post an RP again, you WILL run your plot by FT or I, and will NOT be allowed to post it unless we accept it, got it!?

*CLOSED*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back