• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pwnobi's IV / EV / SHINY hole in the wall.

Nincada

Please be kind.
Years
I'm not sure, seeing as I didn't train it.

It looks like the basic smogon build where atk is maxed and then hp and spd touched.

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2010
I have a shiny machop if you want it for one of your shinies also I have a bold tangela with perfect defense and health IV's if you want I can nickname either

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
FC is 3782-1854 7302

filllllllllllllllllllll

I'm waiting.. I see you on, trade with em?

I have a shiny machop if you want it for one of your shinies also I have a bold tangela with perfect defense and health IV's if you want I can nickname either

Sure, I'll trade for the Machop. Do you happen to know the rest of the IV's on the Tangela, Spec. atk most specifically?

Nincada

Please be kind.
Years
Trading...............................................

and success! thank you very much for your quick service and tolerance of a person new to trading!

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2010
Uh I can't trade as of now but in like 40 minutes and same for tangela's iv's and it also knows leech seed but I have like 6 so one should have like 20-31 in sp attack

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
Uh I can't trade as of now but in like 40 minutes and same for tangela's iv's and it also knows leech seed but I have like 6 so one should have like 20-31 in sp attack
Alright, well if you have one with good IV's in HP/DEF/S.ATK and you know all the IV's I'll gladly trade you. Select two Pokemon you want for that and Machop and hopefully we can trade in 40 or so min, unless something comes up.

Back