• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

increasing party size

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2018
    I'm quite new to working with essentials, and will probably making some stupid mistakes.

i wanted to increase the party size (to 13) in my game so i went over the forums and found:
    the post : Adding more party pokemon
    on this forum (i can't post links because i don't have enough posts)

i got it working, however i have some poblems with the PScreen_Party script section.
    i mannaged to change the positions of the pannels, and got it to show all 13 pannels.

but for some reason (in game) the seventh pannel dissapears after a few seconds, and i cant select after the sixth panel.
    i tried various things, but reverted the code because it didn't work.

any help and/or suggestions are welcome

here is the code in my Pscreen_party script section for anyone interested
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2018
    After some more testing i got it to be able to select pokemon after the sixth, however if i try to select the sevent pokemon it selects the cancel button instead, so i'm thinking of to move/remove it, as you can leve the screen by clicking escape.
    current code in my Pscreen_party script section for anyone interested:
    Spoiler:

Pokeminer20

PDM20, Coder of Chaos!
    Years
  • I made this script a while back, and it increases the max party size to 8. there is a lot more data then just altering the party screen. you also have to take into account the continue screen, the battle scripts, and most importantly, the storage. I set it to 8 simply because the default resolution of essentials.

Back