• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Help with Stamina ability

Years
  • Hi, I was trying to add Stamina ability to my game. I don't have any experience in coding and I tried my best by modifying different scripts such as Moxie
    Can you help me figure out what's wrong with this? It tells me there is a Syntax Error

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    This line is incomplete:
    Code:
    @battle.pbDisplay(_INTL("TEXTGOESHERE",target.pbThis,
    At the very least you need to close both of the left parentheses you've opened, i.e. with ))

Years
  • I had tried to add them but it still didn't work, apparently, the problem is not in that line (@battle.pbDisplay(_INTL("TEXTGOESHERE",target.pbThis,) because, even by removing it, it still says that there is a Syntax Error

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Oh, yeah, you're also missing a bunch of ends? Each if needs an end. I guess you might have those already but not included them in the post?

Years
  • Thank you all, I edited it a little bit. It now works fine, I'm sharing it with you

Spoiler:

Back