• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials] Pokemon Super Psychic Project Recruitment

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 16, 2023
    8F4jSdX.png

I've been working on a Pokemon Essentials fangame called Pokemon Super Psychic, a game based in the Siara region, a region that is home to many psychic type Pokemon. I plan on adding about 100ish pokemon. The protagonists are Gwen (female) who currently looks like this:
    Spoiler:
    and a not yet named male protagonist. The protagonist talks in this game, as shown here
    Spoiler:
    . I don't know what the plot is going to be, but it will probably involve a new fairy type regional form of Shaymin, an evil team of some kind, and a psychic bird legendary. There is a nice rival I haven't made yet, and a mean rival named Athena (the joke is she's not wise because she isn't nice to her Pokemon). Finally, there will be 8 gyms, an elite 4 and champion.

Demo of the first few gyms coming soon (whenever soon is)

Note: I might not get to your response right away because I'm kind of taking a break from the project to work on other things

Open positions:
    -Spriter
    -Story writer
    -Pokemon designer

Keep in mind that you will not be paid for working on the game.

Resources used for the game:

Spoiler:

If you know of any useful resources I could use please tell me

Game Screenshots
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back