• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Greetings, I have arrived!

Darkonius Mavakar

Sylia Region Rough Trainer
Years
    • They/them He/him
    • Seen today
    Heyo heyo!

After a while of lurking and the like, I've decided to make an actual account on here;

I am Darkonius Mavakar, I am an indie gamedev from Italy and I hope to meet new peeps and perhaps also help for a Fakemon Dex I've been working on with my friend FrankieChatot! (My pfp for example is one of the Fakemon we've designed!)

I've always been interested in the design intricacies of Pokémon and the various "archetypes" dexes always have and I enjoy the competitive side of things as well... not that i'm very good at it but at least I know the weird metas and strange happenings on Showdown lol

anyhow, hello!!!

Years
  • Heyo heyo!
    After a while of lurking and the like, I've decided to make an actual account on here;
    I am Darkonius Mavakar, I am an indie gamedev from Italy and I hope to meet new peeps and perhaps also help for a Fakemon Dex I've been working on with my friend FrankieChatot! (My pfp for example is one of the Fakemon we've designed!)
    I've always been interested in the design intricacies of Pokémon and the various "archetypes" dexes always have and I enjoy the competitive side of things as well... not that i'm very good at it but at least I know the weird metas and strange happenings on Showdown lol
    anyhow, hello!!!

Hello Darkonius Mavakar, and welcome to the forums!
    It is nice to meet you! I guess I do not need to show you the fan games' section. ^^
    I like to see fan made pokémon as well. The ones in Pokémon Insurgence do have great looks!
    What is your favourite fan game ?

Good luck with your fakédex!

Back