• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trouble With Renegade Platinum Download

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2023
    Just this Christmas I finally got my hands on a good enough computer to download and play Rom Hacks on, so earlier tonight I attempted to download the Complete Version of Renegade Platinum. Things started fine enough (albeit finding a .nds file of base Platinum was a bit of a pain). Trouble started when I attempted to apply the patch to the base Rom. My computer does NOT like it when I use the patch applier included with the Renegade Platinum patches. Every time I open it up, it nearly immediately shuts down and states that my computer just stopped a virus. Could someone tell me what's going on? I don't know why my computer is doing this. Thanks in advance, and if you need any more info feel free to ask.

Back